author's note <3

hi guys!! i really don't want to make this aesthetic, but i guess i will later when i edit this bc i feel really lazy rn ):

but! thank you for the immense support on this book. i honestly thought at some point that this book was a chore to update daily, but soon it got really fun and saddened me when it was ending ):

also! i'm sorry if the ending was rushed bc it lowkey was, on my hand i was just lazy to add in copied dialogue of kenny blabbing on about stupid shit so i'm sorry if the ending came out rushed! i was just excited to write her dying since i've never tried writing angst! and i though the stuff was just useless in general bc i don't think people want to read through that since they had sm other copied dialogue (front he past chapters) to read! but nonetheless i hope u enjoyed it!

ill miss updating this book daily, but ill probably change my daily updates for books on another book! thank you KOSHISLUVR & -jasm1ne for supporting me on this book it really makes me happy seeing your comments <3. and everyone else's support, thank you for voting/commenting/adding the book to your reading list (if you did)! i appreciate it so much, and i'm super grateful knowing that some people enjoy reading my book :)

thank you so much, i'm very grateful and i appreciate it sm, thank you! mwah! <3 if you ever plan on checking out my other works, please do! i plan on posting more stuff sooner and im so glad i can finally press the completed button for this book!

ive been waiting forever tbh and it feels like such a huge relief.

i hope this book made you sob bc that means i did a good job on my first angst book and if it didn't im sorry that was my first time writing/attempting angst :,) but nonetheless i hope you enjoyed it! thank you for the support and love! <3

please stay safe, eat and drink water!! thank you, i love you guys all. <3

 <3