046 | reincarnation

a/n: this means that this is after the epilogue meaning that levi has finally passed and is now joining y/n reincarnated <3 i didn't give them different names since i thought that would be confusing ! & i wanted to do a little something as an extra and this was my best way of showing my appreciation on this book :)

⇢ 046 ˎˊ-

⇢ 046 ˎˊ-

also! play the music please <3

"LEVI SWEETHEART, CAN YOU HELP ME WITH THE CLOTHES?"

"Levi sweetheart, can you help me with the clothes?" you asked him as he was doing chopping some wood.

"I'm coming." he said as he put the axe down and headed towards your direction.

And then you heard a crash coming from inside of the house. "Mika, I told you to be more careful." you rushed into the house seeing your daughter on the ground.

She had tripped again. What a clumsy girl.

"Sorry, m-mama.." you kissed her forehead. 

"It's okay. Now I got to take in the laundry, I'll be back. Stay here and hang out with Yu, okay?" She had nodded while you had headed back inside to see Levi already helping you out.

"Thank you, dear." you put your hands on his waist, hugging him form behind. 

"Of course." he said to you. 

You finished putting the laundry in the small basket you guys had and placed it inside. "Do you want something warm to drink?" you asked the two kids who were playing with their wooden horses.

"Yes yes please!!" Yu had yelled out.

"Here you go." you handed them the hot chocolate due to the cold freezing weather lately. It was starting to get dark as well. 

Levi came walking inside the house and getting the firewood ready for the fire. You guys all sat in the couches in the so called 'living room' and put blankets over the children. 

"Do you want me to tell you a bedtime story so you guys can go to bed?" you asked them. They nodded in response. 

"Well. Let's start. It was all an alternative universe with both your mama and papa and there were these huge giants called titans. And one day mama had to betray your papa, she went through hardships on deciding whether she should do it or not. But in the end she did do it and she had sadly disappeared. But your papa was still heroic enough and continued to live on and fight for her. Visiting her grave every day after that." 

"How did she disappear?" Mika asked.

"Well. She had sadly passed away because she had gotten killed by titans. But! Don't worry. None of that stuff will happen here. We live in a universe where there are no such thing as those." 

"Now, don't worry. Go to sleep." you said giving their forehead a kiss.

"Mama..I'm scared.." Yu shivered at the thought of thinking about it. 

"There's nothing to be scared about." you assured your child. "I'll stay here until you fall asleep, okay?" 

"Okay.." he started feeling a little bit better. 

And soon after that, he drifted off to sleep.

____

"It's cold. You should close the window, you know?" Levi had met you inside your guys' room, leaving the window open to stargaze. "Well. Couldn't really sleep. And you never sleep anyways. And it's not that cold." you laughed.

"The story felt familiar, didn't it?" Levi asked, sitting down on the bed, next to the chair you were sitting in. 

"It did. Like I've experienced it before." you said looking at the sky.

"Are you cold?" he asked you. You shook your head, even though your body was telling a different story.

It was shivering and shaking.

"Here." he handed you his coat, it drapped over your shoulders.  He had to get up from his seat and sit down on a chair next to you. So he could let you lean your head on his shoulder while you guys watched the stars together. 

"Thank you, Levi." you continued leaning your head on his shoulder.

"Okay, sorry to ruin the perfect silence, but do you remember that one time I accidentally spilled all the tea and broke the teacups and you stopped talking to me for a few hours and the kids starting bawling thinking we were gonna leave each other? Brings back memories." you sighed of relief.

He chuckled, "I do remember that." 

"And that other time where our clothes flew away due to the horrible wind? It took a while for us to get back on our feet.." you mumbled.

"But we did it." Levi had said. 

"Yes, we did! We can basically accomplish anything together." 

"Hey, Y/n?" 

"Yes, Levi?"

"I love you."

"I love you too." 

It was silent for the rest of the time, you guys just admiring the stars while your guys' eyelids got heavier and soon fell asleep in the peaceful night. No yelling from your children. They were just fast asleep. Nothing mattered in that moment except the love you guys shared. 

What a nice couple indeed.