I Need You....

The next day, Gray went to visit Natsu and he saw him on the floor and he saw Happy, who accidentally hit him on the head.... he just carried Natsu to the couch and he slept with Natsu in his arms.

Natsu woke up with Gray's arms wrapped around him. He smiled and he kissed his cheek, Gray hugged him tighter.

" Gray, come on. Let go."

" No." Gray said with a playful voice, Natsu struggled to get free but couldn't and ended up on his back facing Gray. Natsu smiled and he wrapped his arms around Gray. Gray squeezed Natsu and he had him by his chest.

" I love you. Natsu, you're my ray of sunshine."

" Gray, I love you. You're  my frozen heart, you keep me in one piece." Natsu said as he got closer to Gray. Gray kissed Natsu's nose and then he looked down at Natsu's plump pink lips, and he kissed them. Natsu kissed back and they fought for dominance but Gray won. They parted and they tried to finish their geometry. 

" Gray... can we do something fun?"

" Like what.."

" Well, I'll give you a hint, there's no one here which means that the place is all to ourselves."

" Well... I've wanted to say this for a long time, I need you Natsu. Come on."

"  Gray. Let's go then." He grabs Gray's hand and leads him to his bedroom. Gray wraps his arms about Natsu and he leaves kisses down Natsu's neck. Natsu moans and he starts to take off Gray's shirt. Gray, kisses Natsu's lips and also takes off his vest. The next thing you know their pants are on the floor and they close the door. And that's the end of them. But, from the outside, all you can hear is the moaning coming from Natsu.

" Gray..... aah! I love you..."

" I love you too." Gray says as he looks down at Natsu, who is pinned down to the bed. Gray kisses him again and that's all the information I am going to give you.

Later that day, Gray wakes up and sees Natsu in his arms, turned to his side. He's sleepong and he kisses his shoulder and then his neck and then hus forehead. He falls asleep and he lays there to protect Natsu. His Natsu. Outside of the house, stood Lyon. He vowed to get his revenge on Gray and Natsu, but he was smashed by a rock which was then covered by water... Lucy stood on that rock and smiled at Natsu and Gray. Juvia was with Romeo and Wendy, who were in the water playing with each other. That was a marvelous day for everyone, especially Gray and Natsu. ❤

If any of you suspected anything bad would happen to Natsu... then you think I'm a horrible person. I hope you like it. Please comment and vote. OuranHSHC..... out!! This is my favorite chapter so far. Baii! Look at this cool alien: . Thanks for reading.