Introducing Each Other to Their Families

Natsu wanted Gray to meet his family, well, what was left because the only thing that he had left to call family was Zeref. He was going to be fine...but he has lost his loved ones. Mavis Vermillion, a young girl from Fairy Tail....who had built Fairy Tail. Zeref had lost Mavis because he had hit a very deep depression...this had happened nearly a thousand years ago. Natsu wasn't present when this had occurred. Zeref was a lonely soul who wasn't was happy as he was with Mavis but when Natsu was born, he was happy. He didn't separate from Natsu for the first 5 years of Natsu's life.

Natsu: Gray, please.

Gray: I dunno know, your brother doesn't really get along with other people.

Natsu: That's only because Mavis died and I want you two to talk to each other.

Gray: I can try but if he doesn't wanna talk, you can't force him to.

Natsu: I won't.

Gray and Natsu strolled out of Fairy Tail and they were on their way to the supermarket. Happy manages to catch up with them, Happy landing on Natsu's head and smiling.

Happy: Natsu.

Natsu: Happy.

Natsu and Gray have gotten through some hardships which have been committed. Natsu almost dying were factors of this, but he wanted to be certain that he was going to have his brother aware of the relationship that he had with Gray.

Natsu: I have no idea where Zeref is...

Gray: I might know where to find him.

Happy: Gray, how would you know?

Gray: Of course he lost his girl but he wouldn't stop visiting her.

Natsu: But she wasn't buried because no one knows where her body is.

Gray: But she has a gravestone, no?

Natsu: I get it. Okay lets go.

Gray caressed Natsu's hand with such frailness, he had the biggest smile on his face.

Happy: Gray, you look like a fool with that smile of yours.

Gray: Well, I can't help it. This means I can finally have permission to date Natsu...

Natsu: But we've been dating for the past 3 months or so.

Gray: But no one actually knows about this besides the gang and some other people in the guild. And your brother has to know about this.

Natsu: Well, I guess you're right.

Happy: So, we're going to the cemetery?

Natsu: Yeah.....

Gray: What's wrong? Think we'll see some wondering clown like they found in the other guilds?

Happy: Those things aren't to be messed with. They are dark and evil.

Natsu: Just like Gajeel's soul.

Gray: Wow. Natsu, babe, that was terrible.

Natsu: How could you can make funny puns and jokes but I can't?

Gray: Because I come up with the best puns and jokes while you stand there and like a dweeb.

Natsu: I'm a dweeb? Then, that makes you a doofus. Doofus.

Happy: Both of you aren't as smart as you think you are. I've seen it happen before when Natsu tried to math.

Natsu: What in the heck is the Greatest Common Factor? Or the hypotenuse? Or a circle????

Gray: Oh, you need professional help because nothing else is going to solve that problem of yours.

Natsu and Gray just debating about math and the different topics until Happy brought the strange clown sightings and the cemetery that they were going to see if Zeref was actually there, and by a chance, he was there. Mavis Vermillion, the cursed girl who had fallen for the cursed boy, himself. Zeref was sadden with the moment he felt Mavis' body go limp....he cried his heart and emotions out while he held her close.....he spent hours, weeks, months, years, possible decades grieving about his lover's death.

Natsu: Oni-chan?? Oni-chan?!

Zeref was laying down, not knowing if he was conscious.

Natsu: Oni-chan! Are you awake?

Zeref: Unfortunately, yes.

Natsu: Don't say that.

Zeref: Maybe, I could have a happy ending with Mavis if I was with her-

Happy: Don't think about that!!!

Natsu: Zeref, I brought someone that kinda wanted to meet you.

Gray walks up and places his hands on one of Zeref's shoulders.

Zeref: What are you doing here, Fullbuster?

Gray: Well, I kinda wanted to tell you that Natsu and I....have been dating for the past 3 months.

Zeref: And what are you asking for? My blessings? It doesn't matter to me...nothing matters to me anymore.

Natsu: Oni-chan. Get up. Please.

Zeref: What's the point? I'm better off dead than being here. You'll have a calm mind if I'm with Mavis.

Gray: Listen Zeref, I came to talk to you, as a civilized person, but I'm going to be the bigger person....and leave you to relax.

Gray starts to walk off the grass, but is stopped by Happy.

Gray: Happy, get off me-

Happy: No!

Happy pushes him back and he flies right to Gray's face and they were only a few centimeters apart.

Happy: If I'm here for Natsu....you're going to be here for Natsu!

Gray: Okay okay! Damn, sorry Happy.

Happy pushed Gray back to Natsu and Zeref.

Zeref: Well, Fullbuster...Gray I mean. You did come here to receive my blessings, and you have them. You better treat Natsu with respect and I'll be here for the two of you if you need any assistance or guidance.

Natsu: Thanks Oni-chan

And this is where the real fun could finally commence. See ya later my prettys.