Do You Really Love Me?

Gray looked at Natsu.... he started to move his hand to Natsu... He wanted this to end! Natsu... moved parts of his arm. Gray smiled and hugged Natsu. Natsu groaned and he looked at Gray.

" Sorry. You didn't move and...."

" Gray, I'm fine. Cold, freezing cold but I'm fine. Hug me tighter please. I'm so cold." Gray did as he was told he hugged him and Natsu hugged him back. The others just watched and awwed. Natsu looked and waved to the others. They smiled and waved back. The gang got outside and they saw that Lyon was missing. They warned Gray and he ignored it. Natsu told him to check if he was sure that Lyon was gone.

" I know he's gone. He'd know that if I attacked him, he'd hide out in his other domains. He can stay there, as long as he doesn't he come between us. Okay?"

" Okay, okay. I got it. I just want to be safe with you. Besides I would have destroyed him anyway."

" Really? Because I heard that you were defenseless without me by your side."

" Alright. I almost died. I think that I wouldn't be able to stand anyone if you weren't here." Gray kissed Natsu's hair and Natsu blushed. Natsu kissed Gray's cheek, Juvia thought it was cute and she could tell that they were happy together. They all made it to Fairy Tail, everyone circled Gray and Natsu... no one knew they were going out so they separated slowly. Gray would look towards Natsu and Natsu would look back at him. After the riot calmed down and Gray and Natsu hugged.

" Gray.... do you really love me?"

" I love you... I'd anounce it to the whole guild. And one day I will."

"  I wanted to know because people have been wondering why we've been hanging out so much."

" Okay. Let's forget about everything else and try to finish the homework they gave us for the weekend. I can't seem to get the circumference of a circle."

" I can help you... but before can we do something?"

" Sure. What?"

" I wanted to show you something. You might be surprised." Natsu said as he grabbed Gray's hand and walked to their apartment.

" Here Gray... I was digging through some of your stuff and I found a DVD for you." Natsu said as he placed it into the DVD playet and pressed play. Gray sat on the coach and Natsu planted himself there with him. This is what the DVD played:

It had different pictures of Gray as a child and when he first met Ur. There was a picture where he, Lyon and Ur went to shop for some materials. He just kept looking at the pictures. Natsu looked up and thought that Gray was crying. Gray looked down at him and hugged him. Natsu kissed him and Gray kissed back. Natsu placed his hands on Gray's chest. Gray placed his hands by Natsu's waist. They stayed like that for about 5 minutes. Natsu pulled away and got off of the coach but Gray pulled him back down. Natsu looked up at Gray and Gray just stroked his pink fluff. Nastu reached for Gray's head and Gray just lowered his head and kissed his forehead. They smiled at each other and kissed again. This time.... in one corner of the window was Lucy, Juvia and Wendy. They loved the couple. After that... they procrastinated and fell asleep in each other's arms.

And was this the ending for the two mages? Let me know with comments or should I continue it? Thanks and please vote and comment. Bai!