Is Ur really dead?

Well, we left off with Natsu and Gray alone in the Dragneel household.... woah. Exciting isn't it. Now Gray and Natsu are at a very important meeting. They were going to find Lyon before he had enough power to wake up Deliora, the monster that Gray wanted to fight when he was a child but he wasn't mature enough and Ur sacrificed herself.... to save her students.

" Gray, are you sure you wanna go on this mission? Lyon is like a brother to you and you have a close relationship with him..."

" Natsu, I'm fine... its been awhile since I've seen and this time... I will have fight and destroy him for all the pain he caused to the guild and to you."

" Gray." Gray went up to Natsu and kissed him passionately. Lucy was squealing with how kawaii they were. Erza just smiled at the sight. Gray separated from Natsu, who was just surprised for what he did. He was also blushing and Gray just placed his hand on Natsu's cheek.

" Gray, do you really want to see Lyon?"

" Yeah, I need to end this now or he'll keep hurting the people I love."

Natsu hugged Gray and they packed some things to take to the strange island. They obviously needed to use the train. Natsu fell asleep on Gray's lap and Gray watched over his dragon. After several hours of sitting and hearing the worst train noises, they made it to the island. Natsu was especially tired but of course he slept through the train trip and Gray was still hyper as ever. They got to a near by building and they planned to stay there until the mission was successful and they could go home safe and soundly. Happy wanted to join them but Natsu made Happy stay back at Fairy Tail.

They got to a remote place out in the jungle. They got closer to it and they his and they saw Lyon walking out with his little sidekick. Natsu was out to jump out to destroy Lyon but Gray held him back.

" Hold on. You need to wait. We have to find out what he is up to first. No need to rush it."

Natsu nodded and they waited until Lyon left into the jungle because he was looking for some supplies. They sneaked in what looked like a run down lab. And as they entered, they saw several experiments that ahd gone wrong. Lyon had done several things to the environment and to it's animals... Until Natsu saw a large block of ice on the floor. And it was covered with some kind of fabric. He called Gray over and he removed the piece of fabric. He saw his beloved teacher, Ur in solid ice.

"Ur, no. I thought you.... Natsu help her."

Natsu used his magic to defrost the block and got Ur out. She was ice cold. No one knew how long she was in that ice, days, weeks, months, years maybe decades. Gray wanted to pulverize Lyon. Natsu was still heating Ur up and after a few minutes she reacted to the heat. She shook her head and she started to wake up slowly.

"Uh, my head. My students."

" Ur, its okay. I'm here."

"Gray? It can't be. You, look so mature."

He hugged her and she hugged him back, he couldn't believe that his teacher was with him once again. Natsu just kissed his forehead and watched if Lyon came back from his little search.

"Ur, how long have you been frozen?"

"I don't remember, about 9 years. Last thing I remember was seeing you and Lyon fighting against Dialora. And I used all my powers to protect you. And I'm guessing that didn't work."

"But I saw you turn into the ice that prevented Dialora from ever escaping. I.... I saw you die...."

"Gray. Take it easy okay."

"Alright Natsu. I will."

Natsu looked to see Lyon and is sidekick walking back here.

"You might want to wrap this up because Lyon's coming back."

"Come on Ur, we have to hide, Lyon is the same anymore."

She nodded her head and they his behind some old experiments that Lyon had done.

"Come on, we have a limited amount of time to make this happen. Hurry it up."

"Coming. Here's all the things you asked for. But will this be strong enough to destroy the ice that surrounds that thing?"

"Of course it is. Even if it is my old teacher, she's dead now. All she did was catch me when I was actual learning magic and when Gray gets here which I know he will, he'll be the first to go and then his little mistake of a companion Natsu, ha. I'll enjoy the time I have with him. He'll scream in pain when I torture him. And if anyone tries to stop me, they will feel the rath of the powerful Dialora."

Gray just kept looking at Lyon and he was so ready to bust his head off. Ur was sadden by what he said about her and Gray. Natsu was done with Lyon's way of thinking and wanted to end his evil plans. Natsu popped out first.

"About that whole, torturing me and everything, that's the stupidest idea you have had so far, so just stop trying. You'll never get that thing to wake up. Right Gray?"

"Yeah, try as hard as you can. You will never wake up that thing."

"But Gray, from what I remember. You summoned that thing to challenge yourself and looked where it got you, a student without a teacher to watch over you. Please don't point fingers because you summoned the thing."

"But Gray wasn't the one to turn against his own family."

When Lyon heard that voice, his hands froze and he looked and saw Ur appear from her hiding place. She was pissed off.

"How many times did I tell you that you have been my best student but you still had the ignorance of doing stuff that you weren't allowed."

"Ur..."

Ur just looked at her former student and then looked away in disgust.

"I can't believe that I raised something like you and then you turned your back on your brother."

Lyon stood there but he was ready to face his former teacher and his former brother. And then, there was a shaking around the lab. And there was a roar.

"Gray, is that?"

"You fools are too late. The monster has woken up."

"Oh. Not on my watch it isn't."

Ur ran out and followed the noise and Gray was going straight towards her and Natsu followed.

"Ur, wait. I don't want to lose you again."

"You're not gonna lose me, we're gonna destroy this together, with your boyfriend. Isn't that right Natsu?"

Gray looked at Ur and he felt a hand land in his. And Natsu looked at him.

"Yeah, let's do this Gray."

Gray nodded and they ran to the end of the island.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you liked it. Please leave a comment at the bottom and give this chapter a like. Thanks and read on.