Their First Fight

The next day, Natsu got up bright and early. Sting stopped him and asked at what time, he came back. Nastu told him at almost midnight. Sting was furious but he didn't make it noticeable. Rogue saw Sting's face and he laughed, Wendy was trying not to laugh.

" Natsu, there's someone at the door for you. I think his name's Loke." Wendy said as she motioned him to come. Natsu looked at Loke who was leaning against the main door.

" Loke? What are you doing here? I thought you were with Lucy in the badlands." Natsu said as he scratched the back of his head. Loke told him that Lucy was doing fine on her own.

" Don't try and change the subject, I heard that Gray made his move on you. So, are you two going out?" Loke said as he looked playfully at Natsu. Natsu blushed and nodded.

" Loke, what'll happen if Lyon finds out about me and Gray? I'm worried." Natsu said as he looked down to the floor. Loke patted Natsu's back and he told him that Gray wasn't going to let that happen.

" Natsu, you've known Gray for the past what 10 years. He'd protect ya from no matter what. Trust me on this." Loke said as he notice a shadow from the outside. It was Lyon. Natsu was shocked, but then he noticed that Gray was trying to stop him.

" Natsu, run inside the house! Lyon stop." Gray said as he looked at Natsu. He followed Gray's orders and locked the doors. 

" Natsu, come out and show yourself! You coward!" Lyon said as he used his ice magic to destroy almost half of the house. Natsu came out and he also use his fire to destroy what was left of Lyon. Gray blocked both of their attacks. Natsu started to walk away.

" Gray!! Step away from him! Let me finish the guy who destroyed the only thing I had left in me." Gray turned to Natsu and he used ice shell to protect Wendy, Sting and Rogue. Then Natsu asked a question that would haunt Gray and the others until Gray answered.

" Gray, I going to give you time to think about this. Will we find our happiness, or will it all end in hell? Answer me that." Natsu said as he turned to Loke, Wendy, Sting and Rogue. Lyon had used an ice beam to freeze half of Natsu's body. And he finished out his attack and Natsu was frozen solid.

Gray told Lyon to go home and he did. Gray punched the ice that surrounded Natsu and he caught Natsu in his arms, he was cold and that was bad for a fire mage. He broke the the dome surrounding Loke, Wendy, Sting and Rogue. They all surrounding Natsu and they took him back to Fairy Tail. Erza was the first to see Natsu out cold. They took him to the healing corner and he was there for the past week. Gray was by the side of the bed and he was still pondering the question.

" Gray, will we ever find our happiness or will this all end in hell?"

He didn't know what to say. He was still had this on his conscious and he fell to sleep.

Thanks for reading. Hope you enjoyed it. Please vote and comment.