Secrets and Natsu's Greatest Fear

Gray had a giant, scratch that, humongous crush on Natsu, the fire pinkette. Gray and Natsu trained with each other. Several years later... when Gray was 17 and Natsu was 16, a year difference. There was a girl that was always clinging from Gray's arm. This was Juvia, a girl with blue hair. Whenever Natsu tried to talk to Gray, she would just but in. Gray couldn't stand it anymore, he told Juvia that he didn't like her in that way. She took it okay but it took very sadly.

" Gray..... why did you do to make Juvia feel bad?" Natsu said as he looked at Gray. Gray explained everything to Natsu. Master Makavaro called both of them and sent them on a mission to the bad lands. They were at the train station and since they spent hours on the train, Natsu fell asleep on Gray's shoulder. Gray would always softly ruffle the pinkette's hair. Natsu would blush whenever Gray did this.

" Gray.... I always wondered if you had a little crush on anyone." Natsu said as he looked Gray straight in the eye. Gray said he had a crush on someone, he just didn't say.

5 hours later...

Gray and Natsu got off the train and headed to the place where there was a sighting of a dragon. Natsu went running and Gray felt something hit him. It's was heading through his flesh and he saw that it was an arrow. He managed to pull it out. He saw there was a purple liquid on it. He thought that he was poison and he was right. Natsu ran to Gray and he tried to bandage to injury.

Moments later....

Natsu was desperate to know how Gray was. He waited in the waiting room. He sat and waited a few minutes before a doctor came out.

" For Gray Fullbuster." the doctor said as Natsu rushed to hear the doctor's news.

" What's wrong with Gray? How is he?" Natsu asked as he was wiping tears that managed to travel down his cheeks.

" He is in a delicate stage, the poison has affected him so quickly. He only has a 30% chance of surviving this ambush. We're trying everything we can." the doctor said as he looked at Natsu. Natsu was crying and he couldn't control himself. He has a meltdown and he just thought that this would be the last time he saw Gray running, laughing, making jokes. Natsu asked himself if he was in love with him. He....

Cliffhanger!! I'll update sooner. Comment for your guess on Natsu's answer. Vote please and follow.