The Impact on Sting & The First Date....

Natsu was a bit worry to Gray out of hospital. He was watching Sting get out of the house, he heard something and Wendy opened the door.

"Natsu, you have to stop them. Rogue couldn't get to Sting and he's gonna hurt Gray." she said as Natsu ran out the door. Natsu saw a bright light and he knew that Sting had used the White Dragon's Holy Ray. He ran even faster down the stairs. He saw the ray hit Gray which sent him flying until he hit a near by fence. Natsu ran to the middle of the fight and Sting uhh unleashed the White Dragon's Holy Nova, Gray notice Natsu, who was standing there with a scared look on his face. Gray ran to Natsu, pulled him real close and protected him from the attack.

" Ice make shield!" Gray said as a giant ice dome covered them and stopped the blast just in time. Natsu looked up to see Gray who was looking down at Natsu, he was smiling because he saw Natsu was okay. Natsu kissed Gray and laid his head on Gray's shoulder. Gray kissed his hair and hugged back. Sting was just shocked to see that Gray would give his own life for his little brother. He would do the same if it was Rogue. Natsu helped Gray up and he walked him to the front door. Natsu looked at Sting and was so pissed off at him. He couldn't look at his older brother.

" Natsu, are you okay?" Gray said as he ruffled the pinkette's hair. Natsu laughed and told Gray that he was fine. Natsu told him that he needed to go back to the hospital. Gray didn't want to go, he felt better. So Gray decided to spend the night at Natsu's place. Several weeks past, Gray decided to make his relationship with Natsu a bit deeper and asked him out on a date. Natsu was so happy and said he'd love to.

Natsu was getting ready to go when he saw Sting enter. He was still mad at him. He looked away and he continued to get ready.

" Natsu, I'm sorry for what happened a couple weeks ago. You know I'm protective about you and Wendy." Sting said as he watched Natsu get his stuff ready.

" Sting, I'm not a child anymore, I'm old enough to take care of myself. You should know how I felt about Gray because you were the first person I told." Natsu said as he looked at Sting, he forgave Sting for that incident. Sting understood and he heard the door bell ring. He answered the door, Gray was in a black tuxedo with a blue tie. Sting let Natsu know that his date was here.

" Gray, take good care of my brother okay?" Sting said as Gray looked at him while he was holding Natsu's hand. Gray said that he would watch Natsu no matter what. They both left and headed to a restaurant that was expensive and had fine dining. Natsu was impressed to see that Gray had a reservation. As they entered the restaurant, the usher was.... Erza. Natsu was surprised to see her here. They sat down by a window and ordered.

" So, Natsu have you enjoyed the place so far?" Gray said as he placed his hand on Natsu's. Natsu blushed and said that the place was marvelous and it lighted up. The waiter got to their table, there was 2 lobsters and 2 cups of iced tea. They finished their main courses in 30 minutes. They ordered desert, 2 slices of strawberry cake. They finished that and headed home. On the way, they talk about Sting, who was so over protective and Wendy, who was the only one who supported Natsu and Gray. They had their laughs and they got to the front door. Gray said his goodbye and gave Natsu a kiss good night. Natsu blushed and he opened the door to the house and he noticed that everyone was asleep. He looked at the clock it read... 11o'clock! He was out for 3 hours! He just walked to his room changed into his pajamas and felt to sleep.

Please comment and vote. Bye until the next chapter.