Bonus 3 - Ahmad

"I will surely die if you don't take me back!"

Naziha's words kept ringing in my head as I retired for the night. Verily, I couldn't even eat my dinner properly the fact that my mind was filled with her thoughts.

Rania had suggested we keep visiting her till she gets better, or at least get her a wheelchair and bring her to our house so we could take care of her until she gets better since she had no one to take care of her.

And by the way, our guards were the ones that wounded her hence she had now become our responsibility. Her medical bills would be settled by us, her food would also be provided by us, and so on.

After having thought for a while about everything, I decided to sleep.

...

The following day I woke up late but since it was weekend and I wouldn't be going to work, I was relieved.

While in the dining island eating breakfast with the rest of the family, Humairah noticed the change in me. She picked her phone and texted me, "Ahmad, is everything okay?"

After viewing her text I replied back with, "Rania and I met Naziha yesterday"

"Naziha??" She texted again.

"Yes, meet me upstairs at the balcony after breakfast. I will gist you about it" I texted her back.

"Alright" She kept her phone aside and then glanced at me and Rania, probably wondering why we kept the secret from her until now.

After the breakfast, we met upstairs at the balcony and I told her everything that had happened. Surprisingly, she told me to follow Rania's second advice.

"Just get her the wheelchair and bring her here, we have more extra rooms" She said holding my hands. "It's better than leaving her out there alone in a ward, with no one to fully keep her company or provide her with the kinds of food she likes"

"Are you serious, Humairah?" I puzzled.

"Damn serious, Ahmad" She beamed staring at me.

"Hmm, if that's the case then I will bring her over. But what if she refuses to go after getting better?" I curiously asked.

"Are you asking me?" She wrinkled a brow.

"Yes, plus I don't know if my mom will even agree because she hates her" I deadpanned.

"Don't worry, when we get to that bridge we will cross it. As for Hajiya," she continued referring to my mother. "You know how precious I am to her koh? I will talk to her about it and she will understand"

"Hmm, su precious stone manya" I sarcastically said as we both bursted into laughter.

Thus I stared at her for a moment while biting my lips. Damn, how lucky was I to have her? I asked myself.

"Hey" She pulled me out of my trance. "Hmm, I know that look you are giving me hence I want to remind you that you are still in Rania's room fa"

"And so what?" I said already having an erection.

"Hmm, my hand no dey! Let me even run" She said about leaving when I held her and pulled her to my chest.

"I love you, Humairah" I pecked her. "I love you so much"

"I love you too, Ahmad. The father of my children!" She said and just then we began kissing until suddenly, Rania came and interrupted us by clearing her throat.

"You guys could be spotted by outsiders ai, especially those in storeys or afar" She said with Khadijah, our lastborn resting on her shoulder. "Why not find a room?" She smiled at us and left.

...

"Damn!" Humairah said as she gently pulled away from me. "I knew we were going to be caught, I knew it!"

"What's bad in it? Besides, we were given a go ahead right?" I pouted.

"Hmm, but Ahmad..." She said as I grabbed her hand and pulled her closer to me again.

There was a room nearby, hence I carried her to the room and then laid her on the bed.

It'd been a week since we had sex and right now, I couldn't just imagine how much I missed her.

We began kissing while taking off our clothes, and the rest is history!

***************

Swipe down for more...