Chapter 35 - Ahmad

The Zaki family wanted everyone in the family to marry just one wife. A decree against Allah, His messenger, and all the believers in general. Well, it was time I change everything. I would definitely marry Humairah but it had to be undercover, then after having a baby with her I would make everything known to everyone. My father wanted grandchildren, I am sure he would understand this when it happened. And if incase he didn't, then I wouldn't mind if he send me away from his company. After all, I had gathered a lot of cash in my bank account already.

Last week, I had proposed to Humairah with a diamond ring. She was very happy and since then, she hadn't been aloof to me. In fact, she introduced me to her uncle, Habib and his wife, Aminah. Her cousins were also cute, Farid and Faridah. I was warmly welcomed with a dinner and since then, I had been eating dinner in the house whenever I drove Humairah back home. Sounds exciting, right?

Today being Saturday, there was less work at the factory - no production, no assembling of goods, no inspecting, just going through our expenses. I left the factory around 10am as soon as we were done. Rania had long been disturbing me to create time for her. According to her, I was changing gradually.

Phurrnnn!

I horned at the gate and just then, Mubarak opened it for me. I drove in, alighted from the car and walked into the house. I was so surprised to see Ka7 in the sitting room. I mean, he had never been to my house without notice. Rania was there keeping him company.

"Honey," She said as she gently stood from the armchair she was sitting in with her bump and walked over to me. "Welcome back, my husband"

"Thank you, my love" I said as I warmly embraced her. "How's the baby?" I touched the bump.

"Fine" She said in the sexiest tone ever.

"I love you, Rania" I pecked her on her forehead.

"I love you too, Ahmad" She smiled. "Let me help you with this" She took my suitcase and gently went upstairs to our room with it.

"Hey man, welcome back" Ka7 said smiling.

"Hi" I said as I walked and sat close to him on the couch. "I... I wasn't expecting you today"

"Yeah" He said as we shook hands. "I was kinda bored so I decided to come over, you know..."

"And why wouldn't you be bored?" I snapped at him. "When you refused to get married!"

"Hmm" He heaved a sigh and continued. "Handover Humairah to me and I will marry her even today, I swear" He said making me to glare at him. If he didn't mind himself now I could just punch him so hard that he would bleed to his early grave.

"Humairah deserve a good man" I said.

"And you are the perfect match, right?" He said.

"Kai (hey), decrease your fucking voice" I gave him a light punch on his shoulder. "Do you want my wife to suspect something?"

"Hahahaha, you are too much man! Two beautiful women for you alone? Why can't you just give me Humairah, please?" He said.

"Because..." I hesitated as I drew more closer to him and continued. "Because I truly love her"

"That's good!" He huffed as he withdrew from the couch to his feet. "Anyways I should be going, I have important things to do at home"

"Oh really?" I stood to my feet as well, acknowledging the fact that he was angry. "You should have take care of those things before coming"

"I... I forgot, that's why" He said as we shook hands. "Goodbye" He crooked a smile on his face and left.

I only watched him as he walked out of my house. He must be very stupid to think I would ever give him Humairah. I loved her and I also loved my wife. There are many beautiful women out there, he should go get one for himself.

I huffed as I walked upstairs to the room I shared with Rania, thus I found her applying make-up on her face. "Wow!" I uttered bringing her attention to me.

"I look hot, right?" She said staring at me.

"Of course yes, my queen!" I walked over to the stool she was sitting on and knelt in front of her. "Rania, you are really beautiful" I said and continued. "And I believe the baby in here is also adorable" I kissed her belly.

"And you are handsome, my king" She said placing her hands on my head. "I love you"

"I love you more, my love" I kissed her belly again and just then, she stood from the stool and walked straight to the door. I thought she was going downstairs but then she locked the door and gently returned back to where I was with a smile.

"Let's have a sweet moment together, and also make the baby I am carrying more healthy!" She said as she held my hand and began walking me to the bed.

"Alright, my queen" I uttered with a broad smile on my face.

And the rest is history...

***************

Yay, another update again. It's like I am back to normal, but I'm not sure yet. Thank you for reading. I really appreciate it and I love you all.