1

No POV

"You've changed Tenshi....and I can't take it any longer. I'm leaving, take care of my son," she said with tears in her eyes.

The young blue skinned boy who was at the door hearing this had tears in his eyes. His hair was short, messy and white and he had thick purple stripes going down his cheeks. Zain. The heir to the Multiversal throne.

"Mom......"

"Zain...." the being turned to see her only son. Her light purple hair was tied in a neat braided side ponytail and her skin was just like of Zain. Her blue shining eyes were now filled with tears that threatened to drop. She felt overwhelmed with emotions but she knew why she had to do. She had to get away. No matter what. She had to leave. She couldn't put them through pain.

"Please don't leave me"

"Tenshi take care of him please. I'm not sure if you'll ever see me again...I just have to go...I'm sorry," she placed a kiss on the other being's lips, his name Tenshi. The Grand Priest to the heir of the Multiversal throne. The advisor.

He's hair white and slicked back, skin blue and eyes violet.

He still was trying to comprehend what was going on. What was said to him. But when he finally got it cleared out, she disappeared. Emotions welled up in him but he pushed the tears down. He couldn't cry now. He did feel his heart shatter into pieces but he had to stay strong. For Zain.

"Why did you let her go?! Why did you let her leave?! How could you?......" Zain asked as he fell down on his knees and cried. Why did she leave. Why did his mother leave? He was child, he did not understand. But neither did the grand priest know the reason.

Tenshi embraced Zain ad he too fell on his knees. A tear escaped the hold of trying to stay strong. But he knew he wasn't strong when it came to her.. Zain also returned the embrace and cried more while he screamed for his mother on the grand priest's chest.

"I'll take care of you as she asked me. I promise I'll protect you... With all I have"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Centuries later
Mount Pauzi

A little boy with a tail was walking happily home carrying a big fish when something which seemed like a car hit him but the car was the one to crash to the side.

A blue haired girl came out of the car and shot the boy  but it had no effect of course.

And that's how our story starts....
.
.
.
.
Exi out💜