2

No POV
World tournament

"Hey Bulma are you still with Yamcha?" teenage Goku asked and the two turned to him.

"We were never together," they said in unison.

"Oh okay, I guess you'll try and find another boyfriend"

"No I don't want anyone right now. I'm alright as me," Bulma said before smiling.
.
.
.
.
Time Skip
Battle of Gods

The two Gods were starting to battle and Bulma went to the eating Whis. She sat beside him and smiled. She studied the Angel and concluded he was quite young for an Angel as if he'd just been created. Maybe a few million years or so.

"Hello, Whis right?"

"Yes indeed Ms Bulma'

"How are you enjoying the food?"

"It's certainly delicious, the best I ever had. It even out beats my father's.... Not like he can cook, "Whis said and Bulma laughed.

"I see, well Earth has the bestest food in whole existence. I like to try different foods also. You'll get to taste wonderful delicacies everytime you visit," she said smiling.

"So why aren't you worried about your planet? Most of the Earthlings are"

"Well I am certainly worried but I believe in Goku. I've seen him go through many things and when things get serious, he'll always find a way to push through his limits. I've been with him since he was a child," Bulma stated smiling, remembering the old times. Despite being a mere mortal, Goku had a thing about him that charmed even the deities. He was no mere mortal. He was extraordinary.

"I see, you have a history. But I'm not sure my Lord will spare this planet... Well I don't know. Beerus tends to be unpredictable"

"Oh I know, but something will happen. And not a negative one," she said and ate a tokayaki ball. Whis turned to look at Bulma but as soon as his eyes landed on her own. Then suddenly s

"Why do you lie?"

"Hm?"

"Vegeta isn't your husband" she sighed.

"I guess I can't lie to an Angel, well yes," she stood up and headed to the others.

'That woman is strange. I don't know why I'm so relieved for her to be not by my side' Whis thought sighing.

<>
<>
<>
<>
Exi out💜