3

Omni Palace

"Zain you have to listen to me. You can't ignore me forever," the Grand Priest said in a low tone but Zain ignored him once again. The Omni king was now a teenager.

"I can ignore you whenever I like old man," he said playing marbles with planets.

"Destroying for no reason isn't the way. I thought I taught you that"

"Listen, Learn and Forget"

"Zain!"

"Don't call me that, I already gave you a name to call me with. Not the shit you're saying"

'How much this child has grown. From a little boy to a teenager. Yet he doesn't listen to me anymore' Dai thought sighing.

"You have to listen Zain. You cannot just destroy for boredom. There's a lot of things to be done. You have responsibilities as a king"

"I said don't call me that you idiot!! And you can't tell me what to do, you're not my father. I'm your boss, remember your place," Zain said raising his voice and Dai felt heart struck.

"Hm..... Yes sir. Call me when you need me," he said before teleporting away.

"...... Dammit. I went to far but.....where did I put the Zenos"

Time Skip
Baseball Court
End of match

"Hey Bulma, did you see how I won?" Yamcha said sitting beside Bulma.

"It's nice to see that you familiarise with mortals Archielo...." Bulma smiled saying that and Yamcha chuckled before realising what Bulma said and was disbelief.

"W-wait how did you--"

"Call me Queenny," his mouth dropped.

"WAIT WHA--" Bulma covered his mouth giving him a glare.

"Don't shout that much. They'll hear you," when he lowered down he sighed.

"Where have you been all this time? I was in search for you but never found you. I felt like a failure you know," Yamcha said.

"I'm sorry..... I started at Divinity before going here"

"Why? Why did you leave?"

"I'm not ready to talk about that"

"Oh, then how did you find out it was me? You could have said something all those years...."

"I found out now. The wolf thing of yours, the spirit and not to mention the leak of Godly energy. Lucky the Deities here didn't notice," Bulma said with a chuckle.

"Well I was kinda too excited but sometimes, I'm not good of a guardian as I thought. I mean I kinda forget my own strength like in all the battles we fight. We'll the two Saiyans fight," he said scratching the back of his head.

"You're the best guard Archi"

"Thanks Queeny"

"What are you two talking about, you've been at it for a while now," Videl said and the two sweat dropped noticing her presence now.

"Umm.... You remember nothing of this conversation," with a snap of her fingers, Videl forgot indeed.

"Bye Zerra, have to go," Yamcha stoop up and went to Puarh before flying away with him. Bulma giggled before sighing.

"Almost lost it there"
.
.
.
.
Exi out💜