6

(You do not have to read this chapter if you do not like. It's just showing some of the Angels secrets.)

No POV

"Yeah go 18!!" Bulma shouted excitedly.

In that moment three beings appeared. Beings we know as the Exis. Daichi, Author and Raven. The God's got confused again seeing them. Except the Angels who knew Daichi.

"Aw its already in the middle. Daichi you made us get late," Author said frowning a bit.

"We were waiting for Aqua. But of course he didn't show up," Daichi said.

"He's never around anyways this isn't the original tournament," Raven said.

"What do you mean?"

"Zain, Popo, Bulma, Yamcha for Trigon's sake," she replied.

"Oh yeah I might have....wanted to witness this," Author said sheepishly.

"Are you serious, I thought you said original"

"Well the fighters are original aren't they. And anyways we can catch the other one in Cruzzers website. So it's no big deal," Author said pouting.

"Fine"

"Who are you?" Quitela asked.

"Certainly not beautiful when mortals just barge in," Helles said.

"F*ck off Helles or do you want that beauty of yours gone," Raven said glaring at her and Helles gasped at the disrespect.

"Such disrespect to a Destroyer"

"Calm down Rave. Helles is gonna be Helles," Author said giggling a bit.

"Anyway... Back to the story. Yamcha tho?" Daichi said.

"Remember that Heroes special of Omnipotent Yamcha. And Zeno Popo. I couldn't help it but use Whiss.ik idea. Totally hilarious," Author said and Yamcha and Whis were confused.

"Guys back me up," Helles said in a Hakai position and the others joined except Giin and Beerus.

"Under which invitation did they come under.?" Khai asked.

"Probably Beerus," Quitela said.

"Children back me up," as Daichi said that all the Angels turned their staffs to swords and positioned them to the Destroyers. Raven grinned and Destroyers, Kais a mortals shocked.

"Thats quite an army the Angel family has," Raven said.

"They literally took your orders. Cool swords too," Author said.

"The Angels have turned rogue," Liquirr said.  Luckily Beerus and Giin weren't worried cause they chose the right path. Thank god they did even if they didn't know.

"What you almost done was already a death wish," Vados said.

"We might like you but not afraid to kill you," Kusu added.

"What in the world is going on?!" Shin shouted sweating a lot and scared.

"Sour?!"

"Sorry my lady, orders are orders"

"Who are these guys anyways?!"

Daichi received a call and made a Godpad appear and answered it. It was Dai not looking so happy.

"Hello Daishinkan," Daichi said smiling.

*First of all you didn't have an appointment, second of all you're causing trouble again and third of all.....SIT THE F*CKING DOWN CHILDREN. I'M FREAKING OUT ABOUT POPO BEING HERE AND I HAVE TO DEAL WITH THIS! FATHER PLEASE IN YOUR LIFE, FIND THE HEART TO STOP CAUSING TROUBLE AND DO YOUR JOB"

Dai shouted and all the Angels sat down having a sweat drop. Daichi chuckled and Author giggled. Raven only smiled.

"Don't worry my son. He won't kill you," the call then ended. God's, Kais and mortals in the stands shocked to hear that this guy is GPs father. The other fighting mortals heard nothing with all the commotion down there.

"We don't get a decent kill nowadays," Mojito said sighing and amused. The Gods all became confused still shocked and scared.

"I know right, it's kinda boring, not even a sword used in years," Marcarita agreed.

"But father was going to kill us if we did shed some blood," Kusu said.

"If you're going to be this gore just go to Valeera and watch people slaughtered!" Whis said.

"No thank you. That place is even more deadlier for my taste," Vados said.

"But blood tho, just not from our Destroyers. They're too precious," Kusu said sighing.

"You know that seeing blood drives us crazy right," Sour said turning to the others with a frown.

"Thats the best part," Camparri said.

"And don't act all innocent like you don't drink a glass every morning," Korn said to the two.

"I don't," Whis and Sour said in unison and the other Angels were surprised.

"How do you survive then?" Yamcha asked our of the blues.

"Wait don't tell me-- ugh you're monsters. How can you drink such a thing?!" Whis asked grossed out.

"It's for life. Cognac tried not to drink and almost died. Die die and not come back seconds later"

"Where do you think Angel wine comes from??"

"You assh*les, you're terrible siblings. You made me drink blood for gods sake!! Ugh when I get back I'm totally gonna throw up!" Sour also said having anime tears.

"You're such babies"

"Says the youngest one"

"Thats why I like to hang out with uncle Lucifer more"

"Agreed. Hell is a good place to be with for Angels like us"

"But of course father would want us at Heaven"

"Haven't we passed billion? We are basically not in his orders now"

"Well if you don't want to get your allowance money and be killed, you can say that anytime"

"Yeah you're right"

"Okay guys stop, back to the tournament stop revealing family secrets," Kusu said and everyone agreed. The God's couldn't believe what they heard. Angels drinking blood!! And how the f*uck is Lucifer their uncle!?!

"Hey children, don't ever listen to you grandpa. He causes a lot of trouble for the one and only God," Raven said laughing. "I'll give you some blood tho as your good grand aunt"

"Anyway let's leave blood behind and.... I've seen how this story is gonna go and we shouldn't be here," Author said.

"Indeed," the three then teleported away.

"I totally don't know what the heck is going on," Ea  said and everyone agreed.

"Dear heavens I'm just glad it didn't get too ugly," Bulma said sighing in relief.

"I wanted to see it get there," Yamcha said already eating popcorn.

"I'm never trusting the Angels again," Belmond said.

"Blood?! You don't steal our blood do you?!" Gowasu asked terrified.

"No it gets donated to us for now that you know," Kusu said licking her lips. "But not enough sweet bloods"

"And yeah, trusting us is another thing. We aren't all pure and white," Mojito said amused.

"I've done and seen alot.... But this. This is something else," Arak said a bit distressed.

'These Angels.... ' Dai thought sighing, hearing everything that was said. But in all he was intrigued by the two mortals who know so much.
.
.
.
.
Exi out💕