4

No POV
Capsule Corp

"WHY DID YOU EVEN GET CLOSE TO THE OMNI KING GOKU!! YOU DONT KNOW THE TROUBLE YOU HAVE GOTTEN THIS UNIVERSE IN!" Bulma shouted shaking Goku repeatedly before letting him go and sighing turning her back on him.

"Wait how did you know?" Beerus asked. "We haven't told anyone anything"

"I don't have time to explain that. All this stress now, my baby. Ugh you imbeciles. Why didn't you stop him?!"

"He went there himself.... And we got news"

"There's gonna be a pre-tournament I know. Go and find them other two fighters then Goku! Before we loose our universe early....." Bulma said and sighed again sitting down. They were all confused of how she knows but Goku teleported away with instant transmission.

"How did you know tho?" Beerus asked suspiciously.

"You don't need to know that. I don't know a pathetic Destroyer like you that can't even get some discipline in his mortals," Bulma said not glancing at the two and Beerus got angry raising his ki.

"What did you call me woman!"

"I called you pathetic you miserly Destroyer. Don't your big cat ears hear?!" she stood up facing Beerus head on. He just got more furious.

"Miss Bulma please," Whis said getting worried.

"I'll destroy you mortal. You have no respect for a God"

"Try me peasant"

Beerus raised his hand in Hakai position and Whis just watched to see what happens. He didn't really understand why Bulma would talk like this.

"Hakai," he said but nothing happened to her. "What?!"

"And you have no respect for your queen," Bulma said before flicking Beerus' forehead and he got sent flying but Whis caught him. He was now unconscious.

"Ms Bulma?" Whis asked confused.

"Oh heavens. Staying with ms Angela has driven the royalty out of me. I regret it..." she sighed before approaching the two Deities and waking Beerus with her magic.

"What are you?" Whis asked again.

"A being you shouldn't know of. But I'll let you go," she said before returning back to the house and just then Beerus woke up. Whis said nothing of what happened.

Time Skip

"Hey Trunks, would you mind taking Bulla to Vegeta," Bulma said with a smile. Trunks nodded and took the infant in his hands before walking up to Vegeta and giving her to him.

"Escarlot. My princess Escalort," Vegeta smiled holding the infant and Trunks also.

'I wish I could hug my Zain again'
.
.
.
.
Exi out💜