8

No POV
Capsule Corp

Bulma, or now known as Zera appeared in the balcony along with Archielo (Yamcha). Universe 7 fighters and Gods also appeared there along with Kusu, Korn, Mojito and Vados who wanted to tag along.

"Who are you woman?!" Beerus shouted.

"It is none of your business Beerus!" Archie said.

"I'll destroy you both!"

"Don't try it my lord," Whis says in a calm tone but inside he was confused, awed and somewhat scared.

"Wait are you Bulma? Or..." Goku asks confused as always.

"She is the mother of the Omni Kings Goku. Try to catch up," Piccolo says seriously.

"Wow!"

"All of you! Leave!!" Bulma shouts still crying.

"We're not goi--"

"LEAVE!!!" she screams letting her energy burst out which sent everyone except Archie and Kusu flying.

She stormed inside with Archie behind her. Kusu quickly followed.

.....

But a few minutes later Kusu came out a bit disturbed. She whispered something to Korn who was in the back yard with the others.

"I see...."

"Can someone please explain to me. I'm still lost!" Vados said annoyed by the silence.

"It is what the Namekian had said before"

"But this seems like it goes far than it seems Kusu"

"It does, but you're not ready for it," Kusu said and there was no room for more arguments.

"So what will happen now?"

"I don't know. As long as the present Omni King can control his temper enough to not destroy the whole multiverse, we'll be alright," Kusu says again calmly.

"You say it like it's not something to freet about eldest"

"What Arria can do to father is something we can freet about more than an erased multiverse"

"Who I Arria?"

"You'll learn soon..."

Omni Palace

Dai sat on his bed and cried. Not knowing what more to do while Zain also cried and destroyed everything in his room.

"What did I do wrong Zera?" he asked himself. A question he's been asking himself for millions of years.

He did try to find her, but never had any luck. He wanted to apologise for whatever wrong he did so everything can be as it was.

But who he most felt pity was Zain, he was just a 10 year old when his mother left him. He did not know that Dai was his father, a traumatic accident caused him to forget. That's why he mostly treated him like a lowly servant who made his mother leave.

Quite a sad story. But why did Zera really leave? Just because of change? Partly but you'll find out about that later.

Exi Out✨