honeymoon special

Right after they had ended the program and thanked the guests for having their time and congratulating them, the newlyweds now proceeded to the place where they will be spending their honeymoon. With that, Ningguang chose to stay at something called teapot which was gifted to her by Madame Ping. That kind of teapot is very unusual because right inside of it is a beautiful realm you can imagine and also for a fact that it'll only be the two of them there, claiming the whole place.

Madame Ping was right, the whole place looked very magical. A large mansion stood at the middle decorated with lots of trees on each sides. They immediately went inside of it to take a rest since a lot has happened within the whole day.

Ningguang took a bath while Beidou decides to join her and also took a dip in to the the hot tub, splashing water everywhere. As she was planning to seat beside her, Ningguang admires her toned body, some portion of her skin has a few scratches from the recent fights she had. Beidou grabbed a bottle of wine and chugged it down, later on offering Ningguang some so she took a small sip, "I thought you don't want to have a nice bath." she chuckled.

Beidou shrugged and smiled, "Well, I don't want you to be alone so—" she splashed some of the water on her face out of the blue which urged Ningguang to have some revenge so she splashed a handful of it back, "Hey!" they both laughed.

"This is nice and warm." Beidou commented and sighed, "Do you want me to scrub your back?" she showed her some sponge and wriggled it on her face.

Ningguang smiled, "It'll be a pleasure, my wife." so she quickly positioned herself in front of Beidou, fixing her long silk white hair and letting it fall on her shoulders.

Beidou started scrubbing her back gently in circular motion, "Do you have any plans for later?" there was something on her tone which made Ningguang hot for a reason. Even though her back is turned at Beidou, she could already feel the smirk curling on her lips, "It is my duty to satisfy my wife's needs." she added.

The scrubbing part felt sexy and intimate somehow, Ningguang getting turned on all of a sudden with this she hummed in satisfaction, "Give me a moment to ponder about it," she cocked her head at her and gave a seductive look, "But remember that you'll oblige everything I order you to."

The other was impressed so she rose her brows in response and leaned in to plant a kiss on her shoulder, "Oooh~ My lady~ Are you asking to be the dominant one this time?" she whispered, her hot breath touching the other's neck which sent butterflies and when Beidou softly bit a weak spot, her heart went crazy, "I'd let you but in one condition," she licked her ear.

At this rate, Ningguang is in heat, "Let it out, honey."

"If you fail to make me, I'll be rough on you after but if you satisfy me within a minute or so, I'll be gentle." she replied before sucking a portion of her skin which made Ningguang bit her lip and mumbled in agreement.

Ningguang leaned backwards and landed her head over Beidou's chest, "That doesn't seem like a challenge to me and besides, it's sexy and hot either way," she teased, running her fingers on her thigh, "Just by laying your eyes on my body already excites you, am I right?" she could feel how fast Beidou's heart was thumping against her chest.

Beidou chuckled, "You're getting naughtier, my lady~" she spoke with a tone, "We'll see about that later."

Ningguang also let out a soft chuckle then proceeds to get out of the bath to get one of her scented candles. Beidou admires her wife's exquisite body as she walked outside and when she returned, she was holding two of them then sets it aside to light it up, "If you stare at me like that I'll possibly melt." she joked and went back at their bath, splashing water everywhere again.