𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷

Nikko's POV

I had just moved into my dorm in the new school I signed into.

What your room looks like:

I walked down the hallway making my way to class, I entered the room and the teacher asked "Would you introduce yourself Mr

I walked down the hallway making my way to class, I entered the room and the teacher asked "Would you introduce yourself Mr. Redwood?" "No fucking talk to me if you want to get to know me im not fucking Wikipedia" everyone looked at me blushing some holding their crotch. I walked to my seat and slept through the entire lecture, after the lecture I was woken up by someone with 2 people behind him "Hello! Im Kysosuke Yaguchi!!! But you can call me Yacchan!" I chuckled "Did I ask?" He looked at me in shock and the people behind him said "Im Kashima Yuu, this is Toono!!!" Kashima said.

"I like you guys better than this fake bitch" I smiled and walked put slouching, they both blushed.

Time skip

I went through the hallway where 2nd and 3rd years were and bumped into a tall guy with blonde hair, I tripped and fell "Yo what the fuck is your problem are you blind?" I scoffed. I  grabbed the hand he streched out and got up, I looked up at him "FUCK ME YOUR HUGE!!!" He blushed at my words "Yo ill catch you later I gotta find my club cya!" I said "W-wait what club are you!-" he sighed and kept walking.

(He went the same way as Itome just through a longer path if you get what i mean)
I got to the club  and barged in

"What the fuck?!"

What did he see? Lets find out in the next chapter byeee!!!!