Yuri

Nikko's POV

I slowly wake up feeling a hand on my face and arms around my waist, I look at Itome who is cupping my face with one hand then Akemi who has his arms around my waist. Itome turns my head to him and smiles "Good morning" "G-good morning.." I said in a sleepy tone, "Good morning!" Akemi yelled startling me

What he said as he shot up

Akemi and Itome started laughing, "AKEMI YOU SCARED THE LIFE OUT OF ME" I yelled "Im sorry hahaha !" Akemi said.

Time skip

I was walking to the rooftop and saw a guy with black hair and emerald green eyes talking to Yuri while laughing, "Hey Yuri." I waved at him Fujisaki started blushing "Is that the cute boy you were talking about?" Fujisaki said and Yuri said "CuTiee~chan" "Oh hey, you're Fujisaki you used to be Yuri's stalker right." I said and he quickly nodded but asked "How do you know who I am?" "I know everything" I stared at him seriously, "Sooooo Yuri I read that we were all going on a trip... is that true?" I asked curiously, he nodded while making weird noises. "Oh okay is it actually tomorrow?" Yuri nodded again at my question, "Alright ill get Tamura to do it for me hehe" I left giggling.

Time skip to the club

I was sitting down on Tamura while he was yelling at me to get off "GET OFF MEEEEE"  he yelled "Tamura... I am not getting off of you until you pack for me, Im too lazy." I muttered in annoyance "FINE" I got off him as soon as he said that and he stormed out to go pack my bags, "So where are we going?" I asked Shikatani and Akemi "To a cold place, we are heading to ********." Shikatani responded "Oh okay cool" I said while Yuri kept on asking me to choke him with my thighs 🤦🏻‍♀️ "Yuri I don't wanna hurt you, i'll crush your head." I nagged "NeHhHh" he just responded "Fine get over here" I said and he made his way over, I sat him down on the couch and went behind him on the head of the couch, I wrapped my legs around him basically choking him to death while all the club members just stared at the laughing Yuri who was passing out, I let him go and his face was red  you could compare it to a strawberry 🍓. "Told ya" I whispered and pat his head walking out of the room as soon as school was over.

Thats it thanks for reading