Introduccions

Nikko's POV

I saw a guy with pink hair laughing maniacally surrounded by that tall guy I saw earlier along with others...

"What the fuck?!"
They all turned to me, "A new member!!!" the blonde said dragging me towards them. They all surrounded me, I looked at Toono and Kashima "You must be the new member! Ashnikko Redwood right?" I slowly nodded "I am Akemi!!! That is my cute boyfriend Itome! That right there is Shikatani! Then there is Tamura and lastly the vice president Yuri!!" "Tamura why don't you tell him what we do in this club?" Akemi said smiling and Tamura smirked, "What we do in this club is.... Sex!" My eyes widened.

"If you don't have sex 5 times within this month you get gang bang!" Akemi said "Isn't that illegal?!" I yelled "Well maybe it is but teachers are also clients of Yaribu!" the blonde happily bragged.

The bell rang

"Well see you all tomorrow!!!" Akemi smiled and dragged Itome out with him, I don't even want to know what they are gonna do. "I'll be the first to take your virginity~" Tamura whispered in my ear and walked out, I sighed and walked out leaving Toono and Kashima behind soon after hearing moans coming out of the room.

I walked putside and sat down on a bench, "Nikko~kun!!!!" Yacchan yelled and waved from a distance "Come and sit with me and Tamu~senpai!!!" I sighed and walked over to them. Yacchan sat down with Tamu~senpai and patted beside him I made my way to the spot and sat down in between them, Yacchan kept eating and smiling while Tamu~senpai was grabbing my thigh. I felt hot as he starting rubbing it while smirking not looking at me, hgnnn~ a slight moan came out of me Tamura and Yaguchi got hard because of the slight noise I made. I looked at my thigh, my face red as a tomato and Tamura started looking at Yaguchi, the both nodded and I was confused on why they were nodding.

Lemon 🍋/ smut 👅 coming up!!

Tamura grabbed my hand and dragged me to an empty classroom followed by Yaguchi, he locked the door and Yaguchi pinned me to the wall and started making out with me. His tongue swirled around my mouth, soon after I felt Tamura squeeze in behind me kissing me neck. He slid his hands down my sweat pants and I gasped because of the touch of his cold fingers, he started fingering me in the meanwhile I was moaning while kissing Yaguchi creating vibration.

Time skip <3 hehe

Tamura stopped fingering me and just licked his fingers and let me fall to the floor, I was panting, sweating and tears where falling from my eyes. Yaguchi and Tamura just left chuckling.....

Sneaky bastards.......

Thanks for reading