You're back!

Nikko's POV

"You're back!!!!" I jumped into Tamura's arms "Where have you been!?" I yelled at him in an upset voice and he just answered "We went out to get some stuff for you" he started blushing at the feeling of my arms around him. I stopped hugging him and let them in, "We're so sorry to come back so late! I hope you don't mind!" Akemi apologized "Don't worry... I was with Yuri so it was fine." I assured that I was okay.

Time skip (after everybody showered)

We were all sitting outside in the balcony

, I had baked cookies with Yuri while everybody was showering and they really enjoyed them

, I had baked cookies with Yuri while everybody was showering and they really enjoyed them. Toono on Kashima's lap, Yuri sat beside Tamura, Akemi on Itome, Shikatani sitting infront of the table. While I was sitting on the handle or idk what to call it, "Careful we don't want you to fall down!" Akemi said in a worried voice "Don't worry Akemi~Senpai! I'll be okay." I asdured him "Kashima" Akemi said in a serious voice and Kashima immediately pulled me beside him and everybody started laughing, even I did.

Time skip

We were all now watching a romantic movie on the big TV that's outside on the balcony, a se.x scene came up and I just saw Akemi and Itome making out, then it was Yuri and Tamura, then it was Toono and Kashima,

and suddenly while I just sat there in confusion Shikatani just came over to me and started making out with me. I was now ontop of him while he was roughly kissing me. I became cross eyed (yes we all love that Belle Delphine face 😃) while he rubbed on my thighs, I broke the kiss to take a breathe I looked at him and he just smirked. I started blushing and turned around, I knew he wanted more but I just sat down on his lap.

Time skip

We were all now inside the room, Akemi had moved us all to the same room so we didn't have to come over often. I was reading and then I got a really bad cramp... right the other members didn't know except for Yuri! Well he was just making random noises and stuffing a dildo in his mouth but I just lift up my head and said "I can't have sex" everybody looked at me and Akemi just said "What?" while smiling creepily about to tell me that I had to "Oh sorry I meant I can't have sex because Im on my period..." It came out pretty awkward and then Akemi just gasped Itome did too "I'm so sorry I forgot about that!" Akemi apologized "What the fuck is that?" said Tamura.

After Akemi explained

"Ohhh" they all nodded their head at Akemi's words and looked at me "So I can't rail him?! This isn't fair!" he yelled "Well I can't control it I'm sorry...." I said and started crying "Oh and he will have mood swings so.... Yeah..." Akemi reminded Tamura while Tamura now felt dumb but with no regrets of his choice of words Akemi went to go hug me.

Sorry if it didn't make sense I ran out of Ideas cyaaaa!