Trip

Nikko's POV (Its the next day btw)

I woke up, something was weird I felt movement like a bus? I lifted my head and looked beside me, I had been laying on Toono's shoulder "W-what am I doing here?" I asked in a sleepy voice "You didn't wake up so Toono carried you to the bus, no worries we brought your bags!" Kashima said. I nodded and stood up a bit and sat down on Toono's lap so I could sleep a bit more "W-what are you doing?!" Toono squealed "You're warm its getting cold..." I said soon after falling asleep.

Akemi looked at Toono with a cold look

Toono —> ✋😃🤚 🔫👈☺️ <— Akemi

Time skip

I suddenly felt the bus stop, everyone got their bags including mine and Toono started shaking me "Wake up Nikko, we are here." I groaned "Carry me" I said making grabby hands 🙌. "Okay!" He said and carried me bridal style, we arrived to the hotel and checked in. I was with Akemi, Itome and Kashima and then  Tamura, Yuri, Shikatani and Toono were together, Toono handed me to Akemi, Akemi took me upstairs to the room and when he entered he layed me on the bed "We will put up your game set up, clothes and snacks don't worry~!" Akemi said with a bright smile.

I just fell asleep nodding.

Time skip

I yawned and woke up, I was cuddling with Kashima, I wonder how I got here? "Guys I'm gonna go out for a bit m'kay...?" I whispered, "Okay!" Akemi loudly whispered with Itome asleep in his arms. Cute, I slowly got Kashima off of me and went to get my clothes

 Cute, I slowly got Kashima off of me and went to get my clothes

What you are wearing

After changing in the bathroom I just left the room to go to the hotel's Cafe.

At the Cafe

I was at the Cafe and I saw Toono waving at me signaling to go sit with him, he was with Tamura and Shikatani. I went over to them and sat on the chair.

CLIFFHANGER next chapter will be a Smut 👅 / Lemon 🍋 chapter

Hope you enjoyedd