Ice skating

Nikko's POV

Me and Toono were almost at the room, when we arrived he knocked the door. When he came in carrying me Tamura asked "Why are you carrying the dumb bat?" "He can't walk but he'll recover in a couple of minutes, the club members were all angry knowing what Toono did to me. Toono set me down on the bed and I just signaled him to come back over here "Can you pass me my nintendo/switch please ?" I asked making puppy eyes, "Sure" Toono responded smiling brightly.

Time skip

I was playing on my switch while the club members were talking "Alright who is ready to go ice skating!!!!" yelled Akemi "Finally it's been so long!" Tamura groaned "Nikko are your legs better now?" Shikatani asked softly "Yeah just a little sore but I can handle" I answered his question "Alright guys lets go!" Akemi said grabbing Itome's hand while Shikatani helped me get up.

(Nikko used to be a figure skater so he is pretty good at these kinds of stuff)

Time skip

When we arrived we were all confused how Akemi already got everybody's skates, I was struggling a bit i've always had trouble with these things so Itome helped me. "Thank you Itome~Senpai." I said and smiled warmly at him which made his cheeks red.

We were all now in the Ice skating rink, Toono was helping out Kashima who was basically falling. I skated over to Shikatani and held out my hand "Need help?" he blushed and said "Y-yes" he took my hand and I just guided him through the sides of the rink "If you wanna rest just grab the wall yeah?" I said skating backwards trying to get him to get the hang of it "You're taller than me so It's kinda hard to hold you so, sorry if I mess up a bit." (Yes in this fanfic Shikatani is taller than my OC don't ask)  I told him "Its okay thanks for helping.." Shikatani responded assuring me that it was all fine.

We went right beside Toono and Kashima and I stopped by stomping my foot sideways on the ice "Are you guys doing okay?" I asked worried "Nikko how the hell can you skate!?" Kashima asked loudly "I used to be a figure skater" I responded "I don't believe you try doing a trick" Kashima said jokingly "Alright, Shikatani grab onto the wall." I said and he just nodded and started holding on to the wall, I started twirling rapidly to the point where I was all blurry.

I stopped spinning "There you go" I calmly said while literally everybody in the ice rink was looking at me "What are you looking at huh?" I angrily said at a couple who was staring at me in shock. "What the fuck?" I heard Tamura yell from the other side.

Time skip

We were all now heading to the rooms and before me, Akemi, Itome and Kashima could enter we heard Tamura say "Do you guys wanna come with us? Like a sleepover" "Sure why not!!! Yuri has been in the room all day.... Is he okay?" Akemi said "Yeah he was just having fun with some new toys he found" Tamura responded "Oh thats good!"  Akemi cheerfully said then told Tamura "Before we go.... You guys can have Kashima me and Itome want to talk to Nikko~kun!"  "Sure, come on bitch get in here" Tamura said dragging Kashima to the room.

Thanks for reading <3