Akemi and Itome: 💤🌙

Nikko's POV

It has been a month, I have stayed in my dorm the entire month. For some reason my SIMP of a teacher let me, the members have come and tried to get me out but failed.

This is it... I was finally going to go out of my dorm.... I was scared, I hope I don't get asked any questions...

What he is wearing:

Just the outfit ignore the rest

I left my dorm carefully and made my way to the club room (Its Saturday btw and club time <3)
I just squeezed through the crowds getting a few lustful stares, I was finally there  so I just opened the door and saw everyone looking at me. Shikatani  came running to me and cupped my face "Are you okay?! You haven't been out for an entire month!" Everyone was shocked cause Shikatani never touched anyone unless it's for sex.

Time skip after Ashnikko explained everything

"Well we are glad that you are back and... have you had sex with anyone?" Akemi started grinning, "Uhhhh.... no.."  I nervously said "Toono, Kashima grab him." Said Akemi "I was now being held back by Toono and Kashima, "W-wait Akemi please i'll do anything!!!" I yelled with tears streaming down my eyes. "I guess I have something you could do for this time.." Akemi smiled.  Everyone looked at him in confusion "You will have to wear this whenever you come here." He happily said showing cat ears, a cat tail, pink laced underwear and a maid outfit.  I hesitated which I HATED and said "F-fine..." in a low tone. "AND would you please follow me???" He added, "Okay?" I said as he dragged me out the room leaving everyone except Itome pissed.

Lemon 🍋/ smut 👅 up ahead!!!

In Akemi's dorm

Akemi sat down and made me get down on my knees, he unzipped his pants and said "You know what you have to do" he looked at me seriously, I slowly nodded but said "I have only watched how so if it hurts tell me..." then I licked the tip and put a bit of his dick in my mouth. He groaned, I started sucking and licking and Akemi shoved my head further making my tears fall out, "You're good at this~" he said slightly groaning. I just gagged and kept on going and started bobbing my head.

Then I felt a big lump in my throat and swallowed, he brought me up to his lap. I saw him about to put it in "Akemi~senpai wai-!" He pulled me down onto his thing and cut me off,  a-aghn!~ I started moaning intensely.

Time skip

I was now asleep on the couch where Akemi was zipping his pants back up, he looked at me and smiled. He carried me to his bed and left the dorm, after sleeping for a while I heard someone come in the room, I opened my eyes and saw Itome and Akemi taking their shoes off. "Oh you're awake Nikko!!!" Akemi came over and hugged me "You must be bored... want to watch a movie with me and Itome???" He cheerfully asked mhm.. I mumbled and Itome smiled.

Time skip

I was now cuddling with Akemi and Itome, I was in between Itome's legs while cuddling both Akemi and Itome. I fell asleep and softly snored.

Akemi and Itome's thoughts: We will make him ours