VENOM

══════════════════

══════════════════

You mostly kept to yourself after the 'Knut incident', often evading Kid when you could, or when you had the chance to. Though, that was few and rare. But when you did, you mainly stuck to the train bathroom to concoct your plan -- piecing together the necessary components to fool the alpha and his comrades. Although Kid wasn't the type to let you off the hook easily, he seemed to be slightly better about it considering your wounds. Yet, it was becoming progressively evident just how much his patience was wearing thin, apparent through the bond and the heavy pheromones in the air.

The small window of opportunity you had was growing thinner with each passing day, that much was clear, and you needed to gather the materials required for your plan before it was too late. It took you to pretend you were still weak from your injuries, when in reality, you were healing at a much faster rate than normal. Had you the time to be concerned, you would have probably gone to the doctor, but a part of you already knew the truth -- the truth that Kid's venom was slowly changing your biological systems -- reorganizing your genetic structure to create you into this weird beta-alpha hybrid... or, something of the sort. Every opportunity you had, you looked into the mirror, observing the growth of the lump on your neck and the inside of your wrists. When pressed on, they secreted a plume of pheromones, oddly akin to Kid's, but on a much smaller scale. As you'd never had your own to begin with, it was overwhelming, and to be quite frank, terrifying. This new development threw a wrench into your plans, but that didn't stop you from proceeding with it.

You supposed there were quite a few routes you could take with the escape hatch.

The first one was to stay. You'd never be able to live with yourself if you didn't try to leave, though. You didn't want to be the bystander within your own life again.

A suggestion from the devil on your shoulder was to contact Kid and firmly convince him to let you go. You knew there was no way in hell that would have worked. If anything, it sounded like a surefire method to end up in a worse situation than before.

Finally, you could poke and prod the metal walls for a weak link to slip from. Something more down-low than any of the other options. In the end, that's what you decided on doing.

During the small times of the day when you were relinquished from Kid's predatory gaze, you searched for a spot. Luckily, you'd successfully scouted one near the entrance of the gates a week in. It was small, barely able to fit a rabbit with how it was now, but with a little digging, it'd be usable. And that's what you did when you were able to get your hands on a shovel. Once you established your method of escape, you turned to the next course of action -- which was obtaining the materials required to survive out in the wild again. Without the basics, you would die within the first few days, let alone get past the gates without being assaulted by a horde of hungry walkers.