1

"In this world of zero

I know you're my one and only"

- tomorrow x together , 0X1=LOVESONG (i know i love you)

yeonjun laid in the middle of his bed, his room looking as disheveled as ever, just like his life. the curtains were barely open, only a sliver of sunlight able to enter his dark room. the shelves that were once filled with books, now empty, the books that used to inhabit the space were now scattered across the floor. picture frames were all over the floor, cracks were on the glass from being thrown across the room. several empty alcoholic bottles placed around his room, he was a mess.

his phone was on his side table, vibrating profusely, his friends kept trying to keep in contact with him. all their calls went straight to voicemail and their messages ended up staying on delivered. yeonjun had no energy to do anything, no amount of sleep or caffeine could help him. dark circles evident on his face, his complexion paler than usual, the life in his eyes were drained, cuts all over his body, both fresh and old, the stinging sensation was the only thing he could feel.

he finally brought himself to check his phone for the first time in months. several missed calls from his friends and family, messages of his loved ones filled his notifications, multiple people have tried to check up on him.

mom

yeonjun, please answer our calls. we're worried

i know that im too far away to physically be there for you right now, but just know that i love you so much

taehyun

hyung do you need anything? just call us if you need stuff :(

soobin

we miss you

do you want us to come over?

i left some drinks outside your door.

im sorry

mr. shim

yeonjun, please talk to us, your mom is worried sick

kai

hey hyung :) i came over today with beomgyu and we left some snacks outside for you

we miss you i hope we can talk again soon

beomgyu

hyung its not the same without you, the lunch table feels so empty.

soobin hyung feels guilty and cries from time to time

we come over a lot, the things we leave outside your door are always there if you need them!

we'll wait for you, hyung

nabi<3

hi yeonjun. the guys told me about you. im so sorry for everything

his body froze the moment yeonjun saw the last message in his notifications, several emotions surged through his body, he dropped his phone, the loud thump of his phone colliding with the hardwood floor was the only thing that could be heard in the silent room. tears started flowing down his already tear-stained cheeks, his body not moving an inch. yeonjun felt shocked that she messaged him, even more tears came out from his eyes, flowing much quicker than it was at first. he started bawling his eyes out, choked cobs came out of his throat as he laid on his bed, curled up, wanting to feel some sort of protection, some sort of warmth. he felt enraged, not at her, but at himself, for being the reason for all of his problems.

✩