6

"Now I can't stop thinking 'bout youWhen I'm sinking alone"

When I'm sinking alone"

- tomorrow x together , 0X1=LOVESONG (i know i love you)

tw // self-harm, blood, and mentions of eating problems

the fox stuffed toy sat in the corner of yeonjun's room, atop a shelf above his desk, facing yeonjun as he stared at the stuffed toy. he purposely stored the fox toy in a place he would not see on a regular basis, the small toy reminding him of the past he yearned to relive once more, yet he wants to forget its existence altogether.

yeonjun tore his eyes away from the small fox, not wanting to remember the memories that attached themselves to the toy. he slowly walked to the door leading outside his room, debating whether or not to leave his room and go to the kitchen. his hand hovered above the door handle, still having a debate in his mind on what to do.

he took a deep breath and pushed the door handle down, opening the door and leaving his room for the first time in, what felt like, forever. yeonjun slowly walked down the hall that led to the kitchen, looking around the untouched house, everything was kept pristine from when his mom moved out to live in australia.

his mom decided to keep his childhood home and let him stay there while he studies so that he would not have to live in a dorm. she kept most of their family photos there, framed and displayed all over the house, reminding yeonjun of the happy family they used to be. yeonjun would look at the photos, wishing that he could relive those moments once again, to feel something again, to feel happy.

yeonjun walked to the kitchen, his stomach growling at the thought of eating something other than the light snacks he ate. he wanted to cook a hefty meal, but he felt too exhausted to cook a whole meal. yeonjun opened a cupboard, grabbing an instant ramyeon package, deciding to eat this instead. he knew how unhealthy instant ramyeon was, but that was the only thing available that could be cooked in under ten minutes without using much effort.

he transferred the noodles to a bowl, placing the pot he just used into the sink, deciding to wash it later. he started eating the ramyeon with chopsticks, the sound of him slurping the noodles and the chopsticks hitting the sides of the bowl were the only things that filled the room. midway through eating the ramyeon, his stomach churned, his appetite suddenly disappearing, the need to vomit filled his body. yeonjun never understood why he felt the need to vomit, but it happened so frequently that he just grew accustomed to it, he thought it was normal. he worked his way around it, eating light snacks at random periods of the day or just refusing to eat anything at all, knowing it was unhealthy, but he didn't know what else to do.