Chapter 16 The Friendly Octopus

Bakugou's POV:

  We were split up into teams for training. Of course our lazy ass teacher wouldn't let us pick are own teammates. So I was stuck with the octopus looking ass bitch.

  I was in a horrible mood because dunce face felt the need to send me photoshopped pictures of snakes all night. So I wasn't exactly the happiest about being on a team with someone I've never worked with.

  We were put against ear phones and that tail bitch.

  "We should probably come up with a plan."

  The octopus said.

  "FUCK OFF!!!"

  I ticked. Which was fucking annoying because it's not like I disagreed. I was pissed at the situation, not him.

  He didn't seem surprised by my swearing. He just waited for me to respond like a normal person.

  I sighed.

  "Alright, here's the plan."

  He nodded when I finished explaining my plan.

  "That should work."

  The speakers sounded with the human parakeets voice.

  "THE FIRST MATCH IS STARTING!!!"

  We immediately put our plan into action.

  I went after ear phones. The second I noticed her plug her ear phones into the ground, I placed my hands against the ground and let off a giant explosion.

  She yelped in surprise, grabbing her ears. Clearly in pain.

  As she was distracted with me and the pain in her ears, the octopus clipped the bracelet on her wrist, signaling that she had been defeated.

  She seemed shocked, but proceeded to leave the training area, as instructed by the human parakeet.

  "FUCK!!!"

  I ticked, slamming my fist against a nearby wall.

  The octopus turned to me concerned.

  "Are you alright Bakugou?"

  "Yeah, I'm fine!... Let's just get that tailed loser."

  I sighed.

  He nodded.

  But of course my tics hated me.

  I proceeded to slam my head against the wall.

  Now he looked really concerned.

  "Are you sure you're okay?"

  "I'm fine, But I really don't have time to explain right now!"

  We found the loser, who surprisingly put up quite a fight.

  After a fighting for a while, we finally got the bracelet clipped to his wrist.

  "TEAM 1 WINS!!!"

  We heard from the speaker.

  My mood was finally improving. I wasn't expecting the octopus to actually be useful. I couldn't help but smile.

  It seemed like he noticed that because I could tell he smiled back. Even behind that stupid mask of his.

  "Looks like we make a good team."

  He said.

  "Tch, whatever."

  I looked away, crossing my arms.

  Mr Aizawa started talking about what we did right, and what we should have done.

  Sometimes I think he comes up with what he thinks we did wrong, when we didn't do anything wrong at all.

  I glanced over, to see the octopus giving me the same concerned look he had given me earlier.

  "So about that explanation..."

  He finally spoke.

  I sighed. Grabbing one of his many arms, dragging him to the side.

  "I swear to God, Satan, and anything else in this universe that holds some kind of power, that if you talk to anyone else who doesn't already know about what I'm about to tell you, that I will in fact murder you. That's not a threat, but a promise."

  He nodded quickly.

  "Okay... do you know what tourettes is?"

  "I've heard of it... but I don't really know much about it."

  He answered honestly.

  "It's kinda like when your body decides to do its own thing, like move and say whatever it wants... regardless of whether you want it to."

  "So what I'm guessing you're trying to say is that... you have tourettes."

  This time I was the one to nodd.

  "I think I'm going to do some research on it."

  The octopus... Shoji finally said.

  I nodded again, happy he was going to do his own research instead of expecting me to explain everything.

  Maybe telling people about this wasn't going to be so bad.

  Author's note:

  I wasn't sure what to do for this chapter, so sorry if it sucked. Anyway who's going to find out next?

             See ya nerds♡♡♡