Chapter 21 That Blonde Bitch

Trigger warning: Bullying

  Bakugou's POV:

  The party Deku and the sparkly one were talking about the other day was happening today I guess.

  I looked around the commons to see all the glittery decorations.
(War flashbacks)

   Apparently Mr Aizawa was going to be gone for the weekend so he left four eyes in charge... that's concerning.

  When the party started, there didn't seem to be any issues. I mean... except for the fact that I was forced to go. That is until one of the songs that came on was... less than appropriate. Four eyes immediately started scolding Kaminari because it was his Playlist that was going.

  "Kaminari, that is highly inappropriate!"
(Hand chopping motion)

  I ticked.
(Hand chopping motion)

  Four eyes looked pissed.

  "Bakugou, I was left in charge, and I don't have time to deal with your disrespect!"

  "I didn't do anything wrong!"

  I shot back.

  It continued like that until eventually Kirishima dragged me off, while Deku was trying to calm four eyes down.

  "Bakugou... he doesn't know..."

  Kirishima said. Trying to calm me down.

  "Maybe you could just tell him... since most of the class already knows..."

  "NO!!!"

  I said angerly, ripping my arm out of his hand.

  He looked at me, surprised and definitely hurt...

  I felt bad, but I was still to mad to apologize.

  So I ran away...

  Listen I know you're not supposed to run away from your problems, but I needed some air!"

  I couldn't exactly leave the property without permission, but UA was pretty big, so I didn't have to be anywhere near that stupid party.

  I just walked for a while, taking time to calm down.

  After all of that though, I was still really stressed. Causing my tics to get worse.

  "FUCK!!!"

  "Looks like 1A's resident crazy just can't keep his potty mouth in check!"

  I heard a mocking voice behind me.

  I groaned, really not wanting to deal with this right now.

  I turned, already knowing that I was going to see that arrogant asshole from 1B.

  I ticked, jerking my head to the side.

  He had his signature stupid fucking smile plastered acrossed his face.

  "What the fuck do you want?!"

  I yelled, trying to keep from ticking again.

  I know I said four eyes was the last person I wanted to know about this... but this would be so much worse.

  "Oh, I just so happened to notice you walking all by yourself. Did your little rock friend finally leave you?"

  His tone was soaked with fake pity.

  I felt a pang in my chest, remembering how I had snapped at Kiri right before I ran off.

  I ticked again, jerking my head to the side.

  He sneered, looking me up and down.

  "You seem to have a little something going on."

  He said gesturing at me. Obviously talking about my tic.

  His smile grew wider. If that's even possible.

  "The other day... I couldn't help but overhear a little chit-chat between your classmates."

  I looked at him, eyes narrowed.

  What was he talking about?

  "And?!"

  I snapped.

  "Well they were talking about you. Can you guess what about?"

  My eyes widened.

  He fucking knew.

  "I just find it so interesting that you say you're going to be the number one hero... and yet... you can't even control what you do or say half the time."

  "SHUT THE FUCK UP!!! YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT!!!"

  I practically screamed.

  Was he right though?... I mean... it's not like I haven't thought about that. It's completely possible that my tics could make hero work extremely difficult, if not impossible.

  "Again with the language."

  He mocked.

  "Your little temper tantrum is cute and all, but I don't think that people are going to trust a hero that can't control themselves."

  I was shaking out of anger at this point.

  "Aw, is little Bakugou angry?"

  At that, the red headed chick from his class, smacked him on the back of his head.

  "Ow, what was that for?!"

  He whined.

  "For making fun of a person for their tourettes! For running off in the middle of studying just to go harass him over something, that honestly is none of your business! DO YOU WANT ME TO CONTINUE?!"

  She scolded, like an angry mother...

  Infact... she was kinda reminding me of my mom right now.

  After quite a few harsh words, and a solid smack to his head again, she sent him back to their dorms.

  She turned to me.

  "I'm sorry about him. It was none of his business."

  She apologized.

  "Um... who all knows over there?"

  I asked, after a few moments of silence.

  "Oh, just him and me."

  She assured.

  "And I'll make sure he doesn't spread it around."

  I thanked her as she walked away, leaving me alone.

  I started heading back, thinking about how I was going to apologize to Kirishima for freaking out on him.

  I got inside and Kirishima immediately shot off the couch and ran over to me.

  "Are you ok?! I tried to find you, but you weren't anywhere!"

  The panic in his voice, clear.

  "I'm fine... but I'm sorry..."

  He smiled.

  "We're good."

  He said, dragging me over to the snack table with Kaminari.

  Author's note:

  A lot of yall seemed to want Kendo and Monama. So I have provided. Out of 1A everyone but Ojiro and Iida know.

   Yall can drop your request for someone to find out, or for Bakugou to develop a specific tic, or both, but next chapter I'm going to do a request that someone had that I honestly really loved.

  Anyway see ya♡♡♡