Chapter 25 Don't Say Naughty Words

Bakugou's POV:

We headed back to the commons to find most of 1A building a pillow fort with the kid.

Four eyes and ponytail left to do homework, which seemed stupid since they were the most responsible ones in our class.

They literally left Kaminari unsupervised with a child!

It's not like he would hurt her. But it's like leaving 2 children alone. Logic doesn't exist, and chaos is bound to prevail.

They were playing some kind of imaginary game. I think a dragon was involved? All I know is that Kirishima was roaring.

"What are you guys up to?"

Deku chirped.

Kaminari smiled up at us, like he was also a child.

The actual kid answered.

"Imma princess, an Denki is a knight!"

She squealed happily.

Of course Deku asked if he could join, and she happily nodded.

After a few minutes of playing, she looked up at me.

"Will you play with us Mr Bakugou?"

"I'm good."

I hadn't played pretend since Deku and I were in kindergarten together.

She pouted, arms crossed.

"But we need a king."

"I'm sure someone else would be more than happy to be the king."

I was trying to be nice, and remember I couldn't do what my mom would do, when I would pout over something I didn't like.

"But Denki called you king explosion murder."

I turned to Kaminari, with a look of annoyance.

He looked away with a nervous smile, scratching the back of his neck.

I turned back to the little girl in front of me. The little girl who wanted me to play with her... I broke.

"Alright, I guess that's as good an argument as any. How do I play?"

Her eyes immediately lit up, as she explained what was going on.

I had been trying to keep from ticking this entire time, since Mr Aizawa didn't want us swearing around the kid. But you can only repress tics for so long, before you got slammed with them.

My head jerked to the side with enough force to almost snap my fucking neck.

The kid looked at me with concern.

"Are you okay?"

"I'm fine."

I could tell she didn't believe me, and when I looked up at Kirishima, he clearly wasn't buying it either.

Kirishima stood up, and walked over to me. He let me away, a few steps, and quietly whispered to me.

"Are you repressing them?"

"Mr Aizawa said he didn't want us swearing around her."

"Bakugou, he said not to intentionally swear in front of her. Meaning if you tic, it won't be held against you."

"But I can stop it if I try harder."

"Bakugou... that's not healthy... I've seen what happens when you suppress for to long. You end up hurting yourself."

"Whatever."

I glared at him, walking back over to play with the kid.

"I'm back."

I said with a smile.

We continued playing pretend. Each moment, it was getting harder to keep from ticking.

"FUCK!!!"

I yelled.

The kid looked up at me with surprise.

"You're not supposed to say that word..."

"I know, I'm sorry."

But of course my fucking tics hate my guts, and wouldn't let me play with a child in peace.

I ended up slamming my fist into the side of my head.

She looked extremely worried at that.

"Are you okay?..."

I wasn't expecting to explain this to a child, but I couldn't keep scaring her like that.

"I'm okay. I just have something called tourettes. It means that my body makes me do or say things I don't want to."

"... so that's why you hit yourself?..."

"Yeah. "

"And why you said a naughty word?"

"Mhm."

"...does it hurt?"

"Sometimes... but if I do it to much, someone can keep me from hitting myself. By giving me a pillow to block my face, or by holding my arm."

She nodded.

"But you're okay...?"

"Mhm."

"... then we can keep playing?"

"Appsolutely."

"Yay."

I probably shouldn't... but I was kinda getting attached...

Author's note:

I didn't really have a lot of ideas for this chapter. So imma need  some ideas for the next one.

Hand em over!!! I need inspiration!!!

Later ya fucking weirdos♡♡♡