Chapter 30 Hospital

Author's note: I'm writing while listening to my emotional Playlist... I really hope it doesn't affect this chapter. I'm listening to take me to church while writing this Author's note.

Aizawa's POV:

His concussion seemed bad enough that I felt like I should take him to the hospital... kicking and screaming, if necessary.

"Alright."

I broke the silence.

"Yeah we're going to the hospital."

"What?! No! I'm not going to the fucking hospital! I'm fine!"

"Alright, fine."

I said, picking him up, Ready to carry him to the car.

"WHAT IS WITH PEOPLE PICKING ME UP TODAY?!"

By the look of face, he definitely just made his own headache worse by yelling.

That's when Kirishima spoke up for the first time since he got the ice pack.

"Can I go with you guys?"

"No... I don't think that's a good idea. We're probably going to be there all night. I'm probably going to have to get a substitute."

"But... I want to be there with Bakugou... I want to make sure that he's okay..."

"I'm fine shitty hair..."

Bakugou grumbled from my arms.

I could tell that Kirishima wasn't buying it. Rightly so.

"Kirishima... he's going to be okay... You have school in the morning... try and get some sleep. You'll see him tomorrow."

He nodded reluctantly, and made his way back to his dorm.

I looked down at the boy in my arms.

He had his arms crossed, while he pouted like a scolded child... which is what he was going to be if he didn't start cooperating.

I headed down stairs and placed him on the couch while I made a call.

I listened as the phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Hi Hizashi."

"Sho, it is 3A.M... Why are you awake?"

"I had to deal with a problem with one of the students."

"Did Bakugou and Midoriya get into another fight?"

"No zashi. Bakugou had an attack, and he fell off the bed, and I'm 99% sure that he has a concussion."

"Attack?... tic or panic?"

"Both... I'm taking him to the hospital... I need someone to watch the dorms."

"Watch the dorms? More like sleep there in case one of the students needs you."

"Zashi please... it's 3A.M and I just want to get this over with. He doesn't want to go, and I feel like if I take any longer, then I'm going to be dragging him there."

"...okay, I'm on my way."

"Thanks."

I walked back over to the couch to find the child glaring at me.

"Who were you talking to?"

"Present Mic."

"Why did you call him zashi?"

"Why do you call your friends nicknames?"

I answered his question with a question.

"...But it's weird when you do it..."