Chapter 37 Tourettes?

TW: tic attack, slight panic attack.

Aizawa's POV:

Bakugou seemed to be doing Allright by Monday, so I let him go to class on the condition, that he would tell me if something was wrong.

He reluctantly agreed.

In class everything seemed to be going fine. At one point Bakugou informed me of his growing headache, and I was able to give him some meds.
All together, better than expected.

I did notice his tics being more frequent than usual. So far not bad... but enough I decided to keep an eye on it.

"Fuck you!"

I heard him tic as I was writing on the board.

I ignored it but I could see clear annoyance on Iida's face as I glanced over the room.

As I continued teaching, I could hear Bakugou hitting his desk every once in a while.

"Any questions?"

I asked the class.

"FUCK!"

I ignored Bakugou's tic and scanned the room for raised hands.

Iida had his hand raised.

"Yes Iida?"

"Sir Bakugou is being extremely disruptive at the moment and you've yet to reprimand him."

"I assume most of you are used to it enough by now that you're capable of ignoring him. Anymore questions? No? Moving on.?

I know that Iida has yet to be informed of the situation, so I tried to just continue with teaching.

Bakugou's POV:

My tics decided to give me shit today, and then four eyes decided to say something, which stressed me out, making my tics worse.

I ticked, hitting myself on the right temple.

Well I can say hello to another headache I guess...

"FUCK OFF!!!"

The tics got more frequent as time went on.

I started hitting myself repeatedly. Using both hands this time.

I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"Kacchan... is there anything I can do to help?"

I heard Deku whisper.

I shook my head and ticked again.

"Fuck you!"

I continued ticking. The tics getting more aggressive towards myself. My headache got increasingly worse.

Time went on and the tics only got worse... I got more stressed out as I continued ticking.

"God fucking damn it!!!"

At this point my headache had become a migraine, which soon made my vision blur. I still had a fucking concussion and now I was having a God damn tic attack!

Mr Aizawa made his way over to me, leaning down so he didn't have to talk as loud.

"Bakugou, if you need to step out, Mic will be perfectly happy to sit with you until this calms down..."

I was about to turn down his offer. I'm not that fucking pathetic to need to leave over a little tic. When I ticked again, igniting my quirk!

Luckily it was directed at me and not anyone else.

I had grabbed onto my arm before igniting, so I burned my upper arm.

Mr Aizawa activated his quirk in order to prevent further injuries.

"Midoriya, go get recovery girl, and a pillow."

Mr Aizawa instructed.

Deku immediately ran to to as he was told.

"Sir, what on earth is going on?!"

Four eyes question was left unanswered as Kirishima ran over to try to distract me.
He tried to get me to focus on whatever was on his phone that was so funny. I did my best to focus on the screen, but my tics were making that extremely difficult.

"FUCK!!!"

I managed to interrupt an entire class by accident...
Mom was right when she called me an accident-prone little shit.

My eyes started to tear with frustration. Four eyes wouldn't shut up, and the tail having mother fucker was clearly also confused.

"Sero, can you please explain what's going on?!"

Four eyes asked.

Sero, who hadn't stopped rubbing my back since this started, sighed, trying to think of a quick answer.

"Bakugou... would you mind if I filled them in?"

"Whatever, just get him to shut the fuck up..."

I said, trying to hide the obvious tears of frustration.

Sero motioned for Kaminari to take his place in giving silent physical reassurance. Kaminari took his place rubbing my back as Sero led the tail having mother fucker, and four eyes out.

Soon Deku came back in holding a pillow, recovery girl not far behind him. Mr Aizawa took the pillow, handing it to me to provide some kind of sheld for my head. I was hitting myself with the pillow but that was a sure of a hell lot better than my fists.

Recovery Girl quickly healed my burned arm, draining what little energy I had left.

As time went on my tics started to calm down... finally...

"Tourettes?!"

I heard four eyes say in shock.

"Why wasn't I informed sooner?"

That's a long story, I thought.

Author's note:
You've reached the end of the story.

It's a bitter sweet feeling for me honestly... but it needed to end eventually...

I really hope all of you who made it this far enjoyed...

The End♡