Last Phase

After having passed the recent phase Y/N decided to sleep. It always helped. She also went to get a snack since she was hungry.

Then she bumped into the clo-Hisoka. Frack. 

"Why hello." Hisoka purred in the most creepy voice she's heard.

"Hey." she smiled back waving, they were a little less then a meter apart. If Y/N pulled her gun out then she was shoe in to hit him.

Hisoka looked pleased by her reaction, much to her dismay. Frowning and crossing her arms she glared at him, he continued staring back.

Sighing and shacking her head, Y/N rushed away towards the snack room. Much to her dismay there was no snack that she knew of, so she tried some new things. Then Killua dashed in. 

"WHY ARE YOU EATING MY CHOCOROBOTS??"

Y/N glanced at the chocolate treat she had just taken a nibble of, "Oh whoopsies." she replied with a taunting smile.

Killua growled and gestured for her to pass him the candy. Y/N broke of the part she had taken a bite of and threw him the candy. She tasted the part she had kept to herself, not bad. Killua narfed down his chunk then proceeded to crunch down 8 others in the same pace. That can't be good for you dental hygeine.

Still it was funny, muffling laughter she looked for some more snacks. 

"Hisoka Morow #44 please head to the main room for a short interview." the announcement echoed through the hallways.

"I guess for the last phase we're doing inte-"

Cold water splashed on her hair as Killua dumped a pot of water on her head. Oh it is on. 

-after tragically destroying the kitchen-

"Saori Ili #102 its your turn."

"Nice alias." wet soaking Killua commented.

Netero blinked and looked at Y/N, "How did you get so wet?"

"The sink in the snackroom mysteriously broke." Y/N somehow managed to say with a straight face.

"Girl it's a sink not a shower your literally soaking." Netero chuckled.

"Fine sir," Y/N sighed still smiling serenely, "I got in a water fight."

Netero laughed again and began asking her questions, "Who are you keeping an eye on?"

"Huh? Well #99 and #44 mainly but everyone else is being inspected too I suppose." 

"Who do you find the most interesting?"

"Definitely #44 and #301."

"Who would you avoid fighting?"

"Preferably not #44 and #301, I really wouldn't want to fight #99 either."

"Very well, why are you taking the Hunter Exam?"

The honest answer? To make her assassin missions easier, make some more connections, and have fun. "I was tasked to keep an eye on someone." 

Netero nodded and told her she could leave now. Y/N walked out of the room. Given her questions the actual last phase was probably a fight. Y/N groaned.

"Hisoka will you leave me alone for like 5 seconds?"

Hisoka was leaning against the wall with his arms crossed. He wasn't even in Zetsu, he just like stood there, much to Y/N's displeasure. 

"Why are you wet?"

"Water fight." 

"Why didn't you invite me?"