Kids fight and leave

-I've been trying to avoid timeskips but I really didn't feel like describing a scene you probably know-

-Like you ken ges Y/N was just the proud sis she was-

-Time: Point where Y/N just finished watch Hisoka fight the double guy-

Okay so at this point Y/N was screaming internally. I mean, if your an Enhancer, WHY would you make the main attack CONJURATION?? She had spend the first half of the fight thinking he was a Transmuter because that was beside conjuration and enhancement.

So yeah, he deserved to lose. Y/N didn't know what HISOKA was doing out there either. Probably could have killed that other guy, but decided to rip off both of his arms for what? The thrill?

Literally boys where so stupid. Naming Hatsu's after candy.

Walking back to her room she heard someone talking with Hisoka.

"20 million for the left and 50 million for the right."

"Just charge it off of my bank account."

Hisoka had a healer? Thats weird.

"Danchou wants the entire Spider to assemble on Yorknew City on the day of the auction."

-Flashback-

"I'll be fairly nice to you, I won't threaten you or your fruit, I'll even help him become stronger."

"And in return?"

"I want you to introduce me to the Phantom Troupe."

So when the pink haired girl mentioned the Spider, Y/N just figured she was part of it. She had always been a little curious about the Spiders. 

When the pink haired girl left the room, Y/N just stared at her. The girl (who had just been asked to dinner) stared at her.

"Hi..." Y/N started awkwardly.

The girl huffed, "Who are you?"

"My names Saori, you the clo-Hisoka's friend?"

"Hardly. I'm Machi."

As the girl walked away, Y/N noted how interesting each member of the Troupe was.

"Saori-san, did you see their fight?" Gon asked her later on.

"Yes," she smiled, "it was pretty impressive."

"I know right! I wonder if I'll ever be strong enough to beat him!"

"I'm sure you will one day Gon."

"I want to be able to do it soon!"

Gon explained how he had decided not to use his liscence until he punched Hisoka square in the face. Y/N glanced at Killua, get the camera roll boy, as she patted Gons head and said that beating and punching Hisoka were different things and he could do the latter fairly soon.

Later she changed clothing because she was feeling quite ticklish in her waist tight kimono. (Just so you know she chose the outfit in the photo above)

"What's that, a new outfit?" Killlua asked just as Hisoka passed by.

"Yeah Killua."

"You Zoldycks change so much." Hisoka cocked his head.

"Huh? She's not a Zoldyck."

"Yeah sure." Hisoka blinked as Y/N pulled out the hair dye, then smirked when Y/N remembered she couldn't really attack him as part of the deal.