Cards

Y/N was a little worried for Killua and Gon. But so far they had handled themselves fairly well. If they are caught by the Phantom Troupe I'll mow'em down.

And if Hisoka didn't cover for Gon and Killua she was going to kill him. Rubbing her eyes she decided it was about time to rent a place nearby. 

-Flashback-

"Where are we going Grandpa?" 9 year old Y/N asked.

Grandpa had been leading her to the main house which is weird because she spent most of her time on a hidden cottage nearby (still larger than like Chateau Frontenac) with her favorite butlers, Yada and Rio.

"How many missions have you been on so far?"

"I don't know? Umm... around 200?" Or is it 300?

Zeno looked at her in his 'girl your memory is shit' face. Oh so it must be around 350? Or 400? (I know these numbers are a bit outrageous but when Killua was 11 he had killed more people than the 3 bombers combined and that's a lot of damage).

"Well ever since you turned 5 I've been cashing a small percentage of that money in an account I made for you. I'm going to show it to you today."

"Cool!"

"That will be $50,000 Jenny are you sure-"

Grinning Y/N twirled her card and bought the little house. Well not really. She just rented it for 5 days. Twirling her temporary keys she settled in while texting Hisoka in her other hand.

Saori: Are you on your phone?

Hisoka: Yes

Saori: How are you always on your phone?

Hisoka: Oh I just have a lot of spare time

Saori: Why did you even join the phantom troupe? It seems out of character for you.

Hisoka: You know the leader ♦

Saori: Actually I have no idea who that is. Please do tell me.

Hisoka: ⭐ -_- 💧

Hisoka: Well I want to fight him ❤

Saori: Eh. He seems different from Gon.

Hisoka: I don't have a particular personality requirement ♣ 

Hisoka: Anyways what do you think of him? ♦

Saori: He looks pretty good. I don't really like his hairstyle, he has nice earrings, they match his eyes.

For some reason after that, Hisoka stopped texting her. She did find Chrollos haircut quite ridiculous. But compared to say, Nobunaga's it was actually not that bad.

Killua POV:

Killua was silently contemplating the choices that had led up to him and Gon being captured by the Phantom Troupe. The Aura surrounding him made him shudder. They weren't even filled with malice they were just so strong. 

No... it was just those on par with Hisoka and Illumi. A pink haired girl, a black haired boy, and the other person that had caught them. 

Suddenly he looked up and saw Hisoka. He had two reactions, well great another terrifying Nen user. Yet he was also a little hopeful. Great he likes Gon so he'll bail us out! And he seems pretty fond of Y/N too...not sure if that's a good thing. 

For now they just had to play dum-

"Hoah?" Gon exclaimed upon noticing Hisoka.

Well that might be a problem since Mr Actually Retarded was in the group. Hisoka sweatdropped, and Killua struggled to stop himself from facepalming. The rest of the Spider looked surprised.