Killua comes home (lol nope)

Heirs really do whatever they want. Y/N frowned tugging the string of her kimono. Nothing against kimono's but she really wished that she could just wear a sweater once.

"Your leaving already?" Kikyo frowned.

"Yeah. I'm going to look after Killua."

"Can you make sure he comes home?"

"No, but I will make sure he's safe."

"Whats there to be safe? He's a Zoldyck!"

"Nen."

"Don't teach him." suddenly there was malice in her mothers voice. 

Y/N threw on the blue jacket her mother had given her and headed out, "Alright, but what if they come across it on their own?" 

"Then you must be the one to teach them."

Y/N nodded and left. It was fairly easy to find Gon and Killua, once she found their destination, she quickly went towards Heavens Arena. She knew all about it, especially since she had heard Kalluto tell her about Killua's trip to it. 

It seemed like a place Hisoka would like, and that itself made Y/N pretty reluctant to go. But she went anyways.

"Contestant #8194 go on the A rink you have 5 minutes to show your power!"

"Thanks!"

A hulky tall man stood in front of her, "I'd hate to hurt an innocent little sweet girl like you but-"

"..."

"..."

"..."

"You can...um go to floor 100."

Y/N frowned not pleased with the results. Floor 100 it is. 

In a couple of hours, Y/N was on Floor 190. Truth was that she had only used 1/10 of her power, but was in no hurry to use more. Waving to her opponent the fight began.

Damn, its like a dogfight. Killua and Gon would have no trouble going up here from what she could tell. So far all her KO's were death. She would also test out new ways to kill people mid match. Y/N ever since her first round, had practically all the bets on her. She had also changed back into tomboy attire because fighting with a kimono was just plain weird.

This entire time she had been thinking, her opponent had been helplessly trying to hit her. Sadly she was failing. Y/N frowned, having not encountered a single Nen user so far, she didn't know how she was going to indirectly make Killua learn Nen. 

Y/N smiled, Either way, she thought jumping up and crushing her opponents skull with a kick, Killua likes me ways better than Illumi.

"Amazing! Saori advances to the next stage! All the white haired people here are splendid!"

Hiding her surprise, Y/N later on approached the announcer. She also learnt that the announcer (her name tag said Julia) had talked for Killua. On the 130th floor already huh?

Walking in the 200th floor she met...Hisoka? Luckily he seemed as surprised as her.

"What are you doing here?!"

"I could as you the same question."

Y/N really didn't feel like fighting, so she simply registered and left. Since she was in no hurry to fight, she went and watched TV. She repeated the cycle the next day.

"And Killua advances to the 190th floor again with one chop!"

One floor from the 200th. She should teach him Nen. But then again if they fight say, Hisoka as unexperienced Nen users they would still be in a lot of danger. Speaking of Hisoka...