Liam and Kadem

Life really was tough, Y/N thought as Liam tumbled of the roof for the gazilionth time. Kadem had managed to keep up (barely). Y/L was running in the slowest speed possible yet those bumbling idiots would still be all over their feet. Liam wasn't the agile but intelligence wise he was way atop of Kadem.

Liam seemed to be physically incapable of shutting up. He talked and talked. He mentioned how his parents had multiple siblings, so he always fought with his cousins.

Y/N stopped for a moment, "Hurry up will you two?" 

Liam frowned, "Shut up, at the speed your going, you could probably outrun a bicycle."

"I could outrun a CAR if I wanted to." Y/N gritted her teeth.

"What's our persons name again?" Kadem wondered. 

"Lisandro Patati."

Liam laughed.

"I've had worse." Y/N added and Liam shot her a dubious look. 

"Let's just call her Lisa then." Liam joked.

"It's a boy, but okay."

"It?" Kadem blinked.

Yes, better believe that none of your targets are human, "It's just pronouns, doesn't matter."

"Left." 

Y/N did a sharp leap to the building left of her. Kadem jumped and scampered onto the roof barely, while Liam tried to leap from the closer edge but still face-planted on the floor. 

After a couple more trips and stumbles, they reached her target. 

"Stay here." Y/N instructed, then snaked her way into the shop Patato was entering.

"Are you sure?" the shopkeeper was asking.

"Yes. Any money spent now will be repaid later."

"I'm surprised you even found the funding for this." the shopkeeper shook his head.

Lisa Patato smirked. He was ironically bald and fat, his hair was ginger, and his eyes were brown. "I got some funding from the L/N's." At this, Y/N's eyes narrowed angrily.

The shopkeeper sighed, "Well then fine, I'll join this little gamble."

Y/N headed back to Liam and handed him some money, then pointed to the shopkeeper. Liam rolled his eyes, but obliged.

He walked into the shop, and  Lisandro instantly stopped talking. 

Liam cleared his throat, "Yeah so um... can I have one of ... that." he said pointing at a weird looking tool with a price tag on it. Y/N couldn't read the text in Spanish too well, but the tool was constantly used for construction. Overall, she wasn't sure if Liam had selected it on purpose or not.

"Is that it?" the shopkeeper grunted.

"Well, also that."

Silently doing the math and adding the taxes, Y/N realized that the money spent was parallel to the allowance she had given him. 

Liam walked out of the store and pretended to count his money (which he had none of) as lisa walked out of the store. The moment he was out of sight Y/N dropped from the roof where she was doing Zetsu on.

She stared at him, "How do you know math?"

Liam didn't say anything, then Kadem jumped in, "Liam used to be from a okay money family, but then they owed Sir so they sold him."