Troupe Bombs Auction

(Guess Y/N just changed into the outfit above)

"Hey Saori, we'll be sending Franklin, Feitan and Shizuku in the auction, you wanna join them? Nice outfit by the way." Shalnark asked.

"Thanks! That would be cool." Y/N cheered, ignoring the weird look Hisoka was giving her.

"I think its about time." Chrollo Lucilfer nodded, so far proving to be a pretty serene person.

Seeing all the people chattering and going in the building for the auction, Y/N smirked. Well poor them.

Feitan quickly killed the auctioneer with surprising skill and dragged his body in the storage room. Then they entered the stage. Everyone stared at them and Y/N waved happily.

"Plug your ears." Franklin advised her.

"Ladies and gentelmen, lets get this over with quick." Feitan monotoned, "You're all going to die." he put his hands on his ears and Y/N took that as a cue and did the same.

She watched smiling as everyone dropped dead. It was really interesting when Franklin uncapped his fingers the blasted those bastards. Feitan gave her a bemused look.

Now she watched with minimal interest as Shizuku cleaned the mess. 

"Oh? This ones alive?" Shizuku stated.

"You can tell?" Y/N asked.

"Blinky doesn't suck up things that are alive."

"That's cool." Y/N smiled politely at the girl. Then she turned back the simply intense conversation Feitan was having with the survivor. 

Oh. Too late she watched as Feitan sliced his neck, then smirked, "Family? Whats that?"

"Wait Shizuku I saw some people run off during Franklins gunshot party-"

"Yeah, I got them." Shizuku reassured her.

"Too bad, they can't even get a proper burial."

"You smile mass murder care whether people get proper burials?" Feitan looked at her.

Y/N just looked back a faint smiling playing by her face, "I know. Weird isn't it?"

"No deal big. Werall." Feitan muttered. 

* * *

"Its empty."

Y/N instantly extended her En as Franklin called Chrollo and Feitan interrogated/tortured the vault-keeper. 

No one was there. Now using Focus she picked up on Feitan and Franklins conversation.

Franklin:

"The vault was empty, according the Feitans interrogation a man named Owl, part of the Shadow Beasts came in earlier."

"I see."

Feitan:

"T-thats all I know I swear!"

Feitan scowled and threw the man against the wall so hard Y/N heard his bones crack. 

"Danchou says there's no need to stay now." Franklin nodded, "we regroup now."

They left running.

"Hey Saori are you like an assassin or something?" 

"Why do you ask?"

"Your footsteps."

"Not really I mean, maybe? Its complicated."