Birthday Boy- T.H.

Warnings: Nothing, enjoy the pure fluff when you can :)

Tom woke up to the pitter patter of little feet across the hardwood floor, heading towards his room. They thought they were being quiet and sneaky, but bless them, they probably couldn't be louder if they tried. Still, Tom fluttered his eyes back shut, as he heard the door to his bedroom slowly creak open, and the unmistakable hushed voices of his children walking towards his bed. He heard his son count down from five, and then suddenly, there were two little bodies jumping right on top of him, squeezing the air right out of his body. Groaning, Tom slowly sat up, shifting the little bodies on him so he was holding one on each side. As soon as he caught his breath, he looked at the two pairs of brown eyes staring up at him giddily, before he smiled and smothered his children in kisses. "Happy Birthday Daddy!" His son and daughter screamed in unison. Tom let out a bright laugh, and after making sure he adequately squeezed and smothered each of them in affection, he picked up the five and three year old, one in each arm, before heading downstairs.

Y/N was in the kitchen, using the fact that her children had gone to wake up her husband to her advantage, trying to quickly finish breakfast when the two little distractions were occupied. She moved around the kitchen making a classic English breakfast (complete with beans of course), her husband's favourite (she still finds beans on toast gross, but don't tell him she said that). She heard giggling coming down the stairs, right as she put on the finishing touches, her timing perfect. Wiping her hands on a towel, she turned around and was met with the sight of Tom entering the kitchen, holding the children as they both clung onto him.

Tom put down Lily and Parker, before approaching his wife as he took in the breakfast that she had clearly woken up early to make. Y/N liked her sleep, and with two fairly small children, she takes all the sleep she can get. They both do. But if she had given up her precious sleep for him, well, she must really love him. Y/N let out a bright smile at the sight of her husband, and as soon as he put Lily and Parker down, she immediately wrapped him up in her arms, pressing a light kiss to his forehead. "Happy Birthday Baby." She whispered into his hair. Picking up his head from the crook of her neck, he looked down at the beautiful woman that he was so lucky to call his, before pulling her closer and kissing her.

Just as he was about to make the kiss slightly deeper, he heard little gagging noises coming from behind them, and they turned around to see Parker covering Lily's eyes as they made noises and comments about how gross their parents were being. Y/N quickly stuck her tongue out at her children, before she moved to set the table, so that they could all eat breakfast together.

...

Tom sat on the living room floor, surrounded by presents from his children, family, and of course, his wife, with his stomach and heart full. He got up to throw away all the wrapping paper, just as Y/N came back inside from letting the children outside to play in the backyard. Noticing Tom was occupied, she quickly grabbed his last present from its hiding spot, and nervously held it in her arms, until he came back to the living room and found her standing with a small box in her hands. Coming closer to her, Tom tilted his head in confusion, slowly taking the box from her extended hands. "Open it." Y/N said noticing his slight hesitation.

Tom carefully opened the box to reveal a positive pregnancy stick, along with a cute little onsie that said "My Daddy is Spiderman." Y/N had found the onsie in the store as she was shopping for his presents, and she knew it was kind of the perfect way to tell him. Noticing the blank look on his face as he stared at the stick and the onsie, Y/N's nerves quickly overcame her excitement and she started rambling. "I-I know that we said we only really wanted two kids, and of course I didn't really plan for this to happen, but it did because condoms are only really 98% effective and..."

Tom put down the box on the couch before swiftly pulling his wife into his arms. She got really confused when she felt his tears on her neck, and gently pulled back to gauge his expression. Notching the nervousness still coating her features, Tom immediately let a smile grace his face to show her that he wasn't upset. "These are happy tears I promise. I love Parker and Lily, but I miss having a baby around the house if I'm being honest." He confessed. Letting out a smile, Y/N pulled herself back into his arms, absolutely relived he was happy, because if she was being honest too, she was kind of really excited, even if this wasn't exactly what they had planned. "Wow, I'm really getting spoiled today aren't I?" Tom asked his wife through a wet smile. Y/N smiled fondly at him and ruffled her husband's hair. "Anything for my favourite Birthday Boy."

A/N: A short and sweet imagine for our favourite short and sweet human. <3 Okok I'm done with the short jokes I swear. Happy Birthday Tom!! You continue to amaze me with your talent, and I know we'll see so much more from you in the future. Ily (even if you didn't give me the NWH teaser😓). 25 has never looked better, because what's better than 24? 25. (If you get that reference ily)