Anxiety Attacks and Warm Baths- T.H.

Warnings: Anxiety attack and swears, but besides that just a fluffy couple.

It had been a tough week, for not only Y/N, but Tom as well. He had been filming a movie that really tested his limits, and she had no doubt that it would turn out great, but Tom didn't share those same feelings about his work. He felt that none of the scenes he did was good enough, causing him to be very tired and frustrated all the time. He constantly had to redo the same challenging scenes, which made him more worn out than he ever had been for any other movie, even Spider-Man. The good thing though, was that Tom was filming this movie close to home, meaning that Y/N was there at the end of the day to calm him down, and remind him how talented he was, because even though he truly was a great actor, he was human, and he doubted himself a lot.

This week however, just wasn't a good week for anyone. There had been a huge accident on the highway, meaning that Y/N had just finished a 36 hour shift at the hospital. Luckily it was Friday, meaning that she would have the next two days off to just rest and recalibrate. God knows she needed it.

Once Y/N got home home, she didn't even bother taking her scrubs off before crashing on the couch. Tom had an especially long shoot today so he wouldn't be home until much later tonight. She knew that sleeping right now would mess up her whole sleep schedule but in her tired state, she just couldn't find it in herself to care. Hopefully, she thought, she can get enough rest now, so that she can cook Tom dinner tonight, because although it was the last week of shooting, it also had been the most challenging one, causing the poor boy to just be worn out all the time. She decided that she would make him his favourite meal, and after run him a bath and maybe even give him a massage to help relax. To do all that, she determined that she needed to be fully rested, so she snuggled into the couch, and quickly fell asleep.

Y/N was in the middle of a blissful dreamless sleep, when she felt her phone start buzzing in the pocket of her scrubs. It wasn't really enough to pull her out of her deep slumber though, until it rang for the third time. Groaning, she pulled out her phone, and quickly ended the call, without even looking at who was calling her. She was just so tired, that she didn't even process that it could be important, especially if the person kept calling so many times. After she had finally got back to sleep, she heard the treacherous ringtone of their home phone ringing throughout the apartment. Tom and Y/N had set the ringtone to be something really loud and annoying, and made sure to tell their friends and family to call it in case of an emergency. That way, if either of them weren't picking up their phones, they'd hear the home phone and know it was something important, and a call they should pick up.

After throwing a mini tantrum, Y/N decided that she should probably get up and get the call. On her way to the office where the home phone was, she decided to pull out her phone only to see about five missed calls from Harry and Harrison each, and numerous text messages from the two. Realizing it was probably about Tom, Y/N was suddenly wide awake, and she raced to the phone. Before it was even properly in her hand, she was rushing to accept the call. Without even checking to make sure who was calling her, she quickly put it to her ear and rushed out "What's wrong with Tom?" "W-we don't know Y/N/N, he was filming one of his final scenes one moment, and the next he's on the floor clawing at his throat. Y/N, no one knows what to do, he can barely breathe right now and if he keeps it up he's gonna pass out." Harrison said, pulling at his hair in worry for his best mate. "Fuck. I'll be there in 30, Haz." She said before quickly hanging up and running out the door. He was having an anxiety attack, and although he had had them plenty of times before, it had never gotten this bad. And that was enough for a lot of panic to settle deep within her.

Luckily for Y/N, it was the middle of a work day, so there was barely any traffic on the roads, meaning that she got there as fast as she possibly could have. She got out of the car, barely even locking it before she found herself sprinting towards the set that she's visited Tom on multiple times before. Harrison was waiting outside for her, and he quickly took her to where Tom was. "He's still awake, but he's barely getting air into his lungs. You got here at the right time." Harrison said to you as they made their way through the set. As she was getting closer to where Tom was, she saw a big crowd of paramedics, set assistants, and workers crowding around him. Swiftly making her way through the crowd, she told Harrison to make them give Tom some space. One of the paramedics stayed with Y/N and told her everything she needed to know about him medically, while she squatted down in front of him. He hadn't realized she was there yet, until Y/N gently lifted his slowly bluing face from his hands, and checked to make sure his pulse wasn't getting any weaker. Although, more than anything, the medical side of her was telling her to treat him as a patient, she knew that Tom needed his girlfriend right now, not a doctor. He looked up at her with clear panic in his eyes, and she gently sat down in front of him. Even though her heart was breaking at the sight of him, she knew that Tom really needed her right now, so she couldn't afford to break down. Y/N slowly took his body into her arms arms, while his head fell onto her shoulder. She stoked his hair, knowing that the action calms him down, before slowly instructing him to breathe with her, and whispering words of encouragement into his ear.