Who Do You Love?- T.H.

Warnings: Swears, Cheating, and of Course, Angst

Based on the song by the chainsmokers.

You knew it was wrong. It felt wrong. It looked wrong. It just seemed wrong to have a guy that wasn't Tom looming over you, kissing every spot his lips could reach, leaving marks on the places that was once only reserved for your boyfriend. It wasn't that you didn't love Tom, because you did. So, so much, that words couldn't even describe. But it was so fucking damn hard with him leaving you for months at a time, with little communication between you both because of the times zones and both of your busy schedules. It was hard not having him here when you got a promotion at work, or just late at night when you just needed someone to hold you. You knew it was wrong, but somehow you couldn't stop. You were addicted.

...

Found cigarettes in your Fendi coat
Even though you don't even smoke.

"Y/N, come on let's go we're so late!" Tom yelled up the stairs, a little frustrated at his girlfriend for taking so long, even though she started getting ready two hours ago. "I'm coming, just give me a minute! Actually, can u grab my jacket for me while I finish up?" Y/N yells back, putting on the finishing touches to her makeup. She gives herself one last look in the mirror, and after being satisfied by the way she looks, she heads down the stairs where her boyfriend is waiting for her with her coat in his hands. Y/N swiftly slips on her heels, while her boyfriend looks around to make sure they've got everything. "Wait where are my keys?" Tom asks realizing that he misplaced them for the millionth time this week. "We don't have time to look for them right now, just use mine. They should be in the pocket of my jacket." Y/N says buckling her shoes. Tom reaches into her jacket, only to find a pack of cigarettes, instead of her keys. "Y-Y/N, what's this?" Tom questions his girlfriend, knowing full and well that's she would never smoke, having seen what devastating effects it had on her father's health. Y/N turned around to meet Tom's questioning look, and then looked down to the cigarettes in his hands, and she swore that in that moment, she felt her heart stop. "Oh, um, Sara recently started smoking, and I didn't want her to get addicted to it, so I stole the pack from her, so she can't be tempted." Y/N quickly replies, thanking herself for being a quick thinker. The excuse seems good enough for Tom, because he throws the cigarettes away, and ushers them both out the door so that they aren't any later to his best mate's party.

...

Always changin' your access codes
Yeah, I can tell you no one knew.

It had been a long day for both Tom and Y/N, and they both had fallen asleep halfway during the movie they had decided to play. Tom was the first to wake up, when the credits started rolling, and he grabbed a random phone in his reach to check the time. As he was doing so, his girlfriend stirred beside him, and sat up rubbing her eyes. Tom turned on the phone, realizing it was Y/N's, and saw that it was well past midnight. When he tried unlocking her phone, he came to realize that she had changed her password, which was weird because she never did that without telling him. They had always been one of the couples that was open about everything and had no secrets between them, so to say that Tom was confused would be an understatement. "Um, babe, why'd you change the password on your phone?" As soon as Tom said that, Y/N suddenly seemed to be on full alert. "Oh, um just too many people knew it, is all." She quickly answers, counting her lucky stars, and hoping that he would believe her. Tom having no reason not to believe her, accepted her answer and picked her up, so they can go to their bedroom and get some much needed sleep.