- 𝟎𝟒𝟏

ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ [ ᴀᴛʟᴀɴᴛᴀ, ɢᴀ ]
ᴘᴏᴠ [ 1ꜱᴛ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴ ]

𝚁𝚊𝚢𝚗𝚎 𝙹𝚘𝚕𝚒𝚎 𝚆𝚒𝚕𝚜𝚘𝚗-𝙺𝚒𝚗𝚐↳ 𝚁𝚊𝚢

↳ 𝚁𝚊𝚢

"shane give it back," i mumbled and reached over him to grab my phone.

"you got some ta hide?" he asked me and smirked.

"keep it, i don't even care anymore." i said and shrugged before sitting down again.

"i was playin, hmm," he hummed and sat it in my lap.

"bozo." i grumbled and went to text kieve back.

"who you wit? bitch her nigga!" shane exclaimed and stuck out his tongue.

i laughed, "please have a seat."

"man man where my controller?" dee asked as he walked into the room.

"over there." shane told him and pointed to his dresser.

"hey ray, girllll." dee greeted me.

"hi dee," i said and laughed a little.

"okay imma leave ya'll alone." he said and left the room then poked his head back inside, "no baby makin."

"nigga get out," shane told him and he laughed before closing the door again.

"can we go get food or something? i'm hungry." i asked and fiddled with my necklace.

"yeah," he got up and slipped on his shoes before holding his hand out for me.

"where ya'll finna go?" joker asked as we walked out.

"get some grub and no, ya'll can't come." shane told him and basically rushed me out the front door.

"um well excuse me." i said as we headed for his car.

"you know they was gone find some way ta try and come wit us." he said.

"and what's wrong with that?" i asked him.

"what? i can't have you all ta myself?" he asked and held eye contact with me.

"i think want some dinner rolls or something." i said changing the subject which made him chuckle.

"texas roadhouse?" he suggested and i nodded.