chapter 4

i wake up and don't know where i am. oh. i'm in a bed in a white room with nothing else in it. odd. why am i here? i hear footsteps approaching from the bathroom and i see the sexiest man i've ever laid eyes on in a suit and tie. oh my gosh if only i could serenade this man with howard's acappella suit and tie by jt and jay-z. oh no, not howard, david. i shiver just ate the thought of howard not being howard, why would he lie to me, we were in love. then i realize where i am, i'm with the stupid man who kidnapped me in chile. "where am i?" i ask the sexy man. "shit up" he hisses. well me-ow! "who are you?" since he's deciding to be rude i shall interrogate him like squideard and spongebob did to mr krabs when they thought he was a robot. what if this man is a robot? nah robots ain't real! "howard." he answers with attitude, how rude i'm just trying to get to know a guy. "you... you... you... your........ howard?" i cant even get the words out because i'm in complete and utter shock. this is howard, he puts fake howard to shame, wowza! " yes i am the real howard howardson now shut the fuck you ugly piece of shit." howard's attitude keeps getting worse. but i love a man with a potty mouth😍! "you're so hot howard!" i tell him. "why the fuck are u talking to me get away from me!" howard yells. "GET AWAY FROM YOU? YOU KIDNAPPED ME!" i yell back at howard. " ITS NOT KIDNAPPING IM PROTECTING YOU AND YOUR MAKING IT REALLY HARD TO KEEP PROTECTING YOU YOU ANNOYING BTICH." howard yells. "PROTECT ME FROM WHAT?" i question him. "nothing." howard mumbles and after that howard walks out of the room and locks the door and me in the room. oh well now i'm alone in a random room. i hate when this happens.