Chapter 9

7 years later:
"Honey I'm home! Where is my dinner?" I hear my husband chant. Ugh hes been watching too much Pleasantville recently. I walk over to this decently attractive man, "hello pumpkin dinner is served" and I point to the buffet on our kitchen table behind me. I put on a fake smile but in reality I'm dying inside. Life hasn't been the same since I was dropped off from the blimp in iowa. "This chicken is a little bland honey" he says to me while biting in to his chicken like a savage beast. I've had enough of this! "Well then make your own goddamn chicken Maurice" i yell at him. His face fills with anger as he starts to scream at me and then he slaps me. "ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" i Yelp. I hear a bang and all of a sudden my window has been broken down, what is happening. A man flies thru the window, men can fly what is this? He flies toward me and I can feel that familiar presence, I know exactly who it is, it's my man my real true love, the man I've thought abt everyday for the past seven years he's back! He looks different tho (picture above for reference) "Howard" i say in disbelief. "Yes baby it's me howard" he kisses me. 🤤 this is the best thing that could ever possibly happen. "What is going on" I hear Maurice yell. Oh yeah I forgot about that bitch. Then david shoots him. "Ahhhhhh" i yell. "Whyd u do that" "rachel he was not who u thought he was" "who was he" "rachel that wasn't Maurice that was bill" howard says. 😯 why have I been catfished twice in my life. "Who's bill?" "Bill is a..." "...little bitch" "well i know that Howard" "yeah that's bill" "so what do we do now howard?" "We ride off into the sunset on my horse rachel" he says to me and a horse appears. Howard and I ride dad into the sunset away from my little house with bill in iowa and onto bigger and better things!