chapter 8

i'm having the best time with howard! we're in iowa on a love getaway! howard took us on a blimp ride over the most beautiful city in iowa. wow i'm so in love with howard. as were in the blimp howard and i are slow dancing to baby mama coochie, our favorite love song. i decide now is the time i shall propose to howard, life is just so crazy and i don't want to waste any time not being married to howard. i interrupt out dancing to baby mama coochie to get down on one knee, howard is staring at me wide eyed, staring at me with pure love in his eyes , "howard you are..." i start but all of a sudden our blimp has been popped. "WERE GOING DOWN RACHEL. OMG OMG 😱" howard's screaming like a little baby. our blimp hits the ground, the high impact of the fall would've killed us but it didn't, i lokn up at howard, "howie how did we survive the fall" "rachel there's something i need to tell you" "what is it howie-baby" "i'm in the mafia" "howard that's not funny" i roll my eyes at howard's stupid joke. "rachel i'm serious i'm the mafia boss" he takes out his phone, "look at this pic of me and my boys at the mafia reunion dinner" "omg howard you cant.. you... you... this cant be real" i am in shock! "oh but baby anything can be real when ur with howard" he says to me. "i cant believe this. i wanted to marry a mafia boss" "you wanted to marry me? what? let's get married now we can have a beautiful wedding!" "no howard i don't know if i can marrry you after finding out this information" "but rachel were in love" "howard i need some time to really take in this information we need to take a break" "okay if that's what u want" howard gets out of the fallen blimp and blows the blimp back up and sets me off high into the skies of iowa!