Chapter 6

After we got into the limo we drove to the hotel. I was in awe of how beautiful London is.

Justin was on his phone probably texting Ryan or Chaz. I know that he really misses those guys. They we're always fun to be around.

I quickly got on my phone and logged on to twitter:  

Lovin London guys!! #happy x. 

Within the few seconds after I posted the tweet it got 200 retweets.  

"Nice tweet." Justin said without looking up from his phone. 

I rolled my eyes. 

Justin gets all of my tweets sent to his phone which is again possessive of him.  

"Why do you get Zara's tweets?" Jazz asked that dumb question. 

Jazz I mouthed a warning to her.\

Jazz rolled her eyes at me in response.

"Because I like to know what she's tweeting about." Justin snapped at Jazz. 

"Geez I'm just asking a question." Jazz mumbled Justin then started glaring at her. 

"Okay you two stop it." Pattie told both of them. 

"Sorry." Both of them whispered.

Pattie only rolled her eyes and went back to her cooking lite magazine. 

************* 

"Wow the view is great." I told Justin while looking out the window. The view from our room was Big Ben. I could not believe that we were actually in London!  

"I have a great view all the time." Justin told me while wrapping his arms and around my waist and pulling me to him so that our chests were on each other's.

I felt my breathing get heavy. Justin's was heavy breathing also.  

"Hey Justin its Scooter." Scooter said while pounding on our door. 

Justin groaned silently then opened up the door. 

"Oh hey Zara didn't know you we're here." Scooter told me. 

Of course Scooter forgot that Justin and I are sharing a room.

"Yeah I was just looking at the view." I sighed. 

Scooter then took his favorite clip board out and started flipping through pages. 

"I'm going to go see Jazz." I told Justin before walking out of the room. 

Justin smiled and nodded his head at me. 

I quickly ran out of the room before Scooter started talking.

Once Scooter starts talking you can't get him to stop. Once I got to Jazz's room I did the secret knock. We decided we needed a secret knock so we know whose knocking. 

"Zara have you seen the view?!" Jazz practically screeches while opening in the door and dragging me inside causing me to laugh. 

"Yes it's amazing!" I laughed

"Guess what I got as a welcome to London gift from Alfredo." Jazz blushes. 

Before I could even open up my mouth she hands me a bottle. I look at the logo to see its butter bear! 

"Oh my God you're so lucky!" I told Jazz while opening up the bottle.  I took a small sip, got to love butter beer. 

"To our yummy butter beer" Jazz says as we clink our bottles.

I laughed and we both started humming Hedwig's theme.  Ever since we both first discovered the Harry Potter films we suddenly started wanting every single Harry Potter collectable thing.

"Bloody hell." Jazz pretended to be Ron.

We both bursted out laughing before going back to drinking our butter beers.

Sorry for taking so long to update!! School has kept me busy!! Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season!!! I can't believe the story has over 400 views!! Please Fan/vote/comment it would mean the world to me! My next update will be soon! Love, Kait xoxo