Chapter 12

We heard a knock on our door just as we finished changing into our pajamas. Jazz looked threw the peep whole to see it was Pattie.

"Hey Mom." Jazz said while letting her into the room.

Pattie was also in her pajams with her phone in her hand. I couldn't tell if she was angry at us or not.

"So I got a strange phone call from Justin." Pattie told us.

"Yeah we had a fight." I whispered while looking down at my hands.

Pattie sighed and gave me a hug.

"Do you want to tell me what happened?" Pattie asked me.

I then told her the whole story just like I told Jazz. Pattie was quite the whole time I told her. The room was quite for a while. Silence was in the air.

"That was not right of Justin." Pattie finally broke the silence.

"I want to give him a piece of my mind." Jazz told Pattie.

"We will in good time." Pattie promised Jazz.

"What do you mean?" I asked Pattie?

Pattie than started pacing the room. That's always what Pattie does when she thinks.

"You and Jazz are going to go on a vacation." Pattie told us.

"But we're in Paris." Jazz whined.

Pattie shot her a glare that could make anyone die. Jazz than kept quite.

"Where would we go?" I asked her?

"Hawaii maybe?" Pattie suggested with a smile.

"I'll go pack." Jazz than leaped off the bed and grabbed her suitcase.

"Hawaii." I whispered.

"If you give Justin space than he will see what he did wrong." Pattie told me.

Jazz was than tugging her suitcase to the door.

"When do Zara and I leave?" Jazz asked in a eager tone.

"We will all go tomorrow afternoon." Pattie said.

"Your coming too?" I asked?

"Duh I'm not going to let you guys have all the fun." Pattie winked before going back to her hotel room.

After Pattie left Jazz started pouting.

"What's wrong Jazz?" I asked her?"My Mom coming with us to bikini paradise." Jazz groaned.

"You brought a bikini?""You never know when it will come in handy." Jazz winked before pulling the covers over her.

We both than turned off the lights in the room.

"Jazz?" I asked in the darkness?

"Yeah." She whispered.

"Yours the best friend a girl could ever want."

"So are you."

With that we both went to sleep. I ended up dreaming of the sun and the beach.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Yay another chapter! I had some inspiration today!! Please Vote/Comment and possibly Fan for more! Love you guys so much! Love, Kait xoxo