Chapter 9

I heard the alarm go off in Justin's and I hotel room. I groaned and slammed the annoying machine off before getting up. Justin had fallen asleep in the chair next to the window. I silently went over to the dresser where I had left my clothes out for today since we had an early flight. Once I got into the bathroom I looked like a needed a shower badly.

****

When I walked out of the bathroom I saw that the tv was on but nobody was sitting on the couch. I than heard the mini frigerator door close which made me turn around quickly to see Justin was already dressed and with a coke in his hand.

"Morning." I mumbled not sure if he was still in a bad mood or not.

"Hey." Justin's raspy voice said before taking a sip of his coke.

I than grabbed my suitcase and put it near the door. When I checked the clock we still had twenty minutes to spare. I sighed in relief and went to the window to see London for the last time. London was a wonderful city. I will never forget it. I'd like to go to college in Italy once Justin's tour was over. I have not told him yet because I am worried that he would quit his career because of me.

"Why are you ignoring me?" Justin broke my thoughts.

"I'm not ignoring you." I told Justin in a calm tone.

"Well it sure does look like it." Justin snapped. I take it he still is in a bad mood.

"Listen I don't want to fight so I'm going to go see Jazz." Before I could walk out of the door Justin blocked the door with his body.

I sighed trying to control my anger. If both of us we're angry than it would not be good. I than heard Justin's phone ring. The caller ID said it was Scooter.

"What's up, Scooter?" Justin sighed into the phone.

"Yeah Zara and I will be down stairs in ten minutes see you than." Justin said before hanging up and putting the phone in his pocket.

Since I had nothing else better to do I stretched my legs out on the bed trying to think things over. Justin than walked over to the bed and started rubbing my feet.

"Just because your rubbing my feet does not mean I forgive you." I mumbled to Justin.

"Yes it does." Justin told me.

"Do you think you could control your anger?" I asked him?

"Do you want me to control my anger or my possessiveness, Zara? Because I can't control both." Justin than slammed his hand on the bed.

"Well than learn to." I than put my sneakers on and grabbed my suitcase. Before Justin could even react I was already in the elevator waiting to go down stairs.

*******

"Is everything okay?" Pattie asked me once I saw her.

"Yeah everything is fine." I lied.

Jazz than looked at me and narrowed her eyes. She could tell that I was lying.

"Where's Justin?" Scooter asked me?

"He should be here at any moment." I told Scooter. Two minutes after I said that Justin was walking over to us and let's just say I've never seen him this angry before.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Here is the next chapter!! What do you think will happen between Zara and Justin?! Justin seemed pretty angry if you ask me! Please vote/comment and possibly fan! Love, Kait xoxo