Chapter 2

After the tour bus left my house I sat on Justin's lap and let him play with my hair. After Justin finished braiding my hair Alfredo walked in. 

"Aye man, what's up?" Justin asked Alfredo while doing they're weird hand shake, then doing a side hug. 

Boys will be boys I said to myself mentally.  They've been best friends for a long time.  Even when they fight they always go back to being best friends, just like Jazz and I.

"Just messing around with Jazzy and I see that you we're messing with Zara." Alfredo told Justin. 

"Watch out for my sister dude." Justin warned him with a slight growl in his tone to Alfredo.

I chuckled with Alfredo when Justin said that. Jazz is a wild person I don't think anyone could control her.  She has always had the Can't be tamed additude. 

"Justin, still being possessive?" Alfredo asked me causing me to laugh so hard I almost fell off the couch.  Alfredo knew all about Justin's possessive nature.

"I'm not possessive" Justin told Alfredo. 

I rolled my eyes secretly at Alfredo, thankfully Justin didn't see it.

"Sure you're not" Alfredo rolled his eyes with a giant smirk on his face.

"I'm only protective of Zara" Justin tried explained to Alfredo while snaking his arms around my waist. 

"You could be a little less" I mumbled to Justin. 

"See the girl agrees with me" Alfredo told Justin. 

Alfredo gave me a wink causing me to do a small snicker.

Justin only rolled his eyes in response. 

"What's going on in there?" Jazz asked us while walking inside the living room area of the tour bus. 

Jazz plopped down on the couch right next to Alfredo.  Alfredo smiled at her and in return Jazz smiled back at him.  They had a special connection those two.

"Just talking with Justin about him being possessive" Alfredo told Jazz.

Jazz started laughing just as hard as I did before.

"He has a point you know." Jazz told Justin. Jazz would use any excuse in the book just to argue with Justin.

Justin rolled his eyes and dragged me out of the room with him. We walked into the bedroom and Justin closed the door behind him. I wasn't sure what I got myself into now. 

"You know I'm only possessive over you." Justin told me while kissing each of my fingers on my right hand gently.

"I know." I whispered to Justin while he started kissing the fingers of my left hand. His lips we're so gentle on my skin. 

After that Justin kissed me on the lips for a long time. I knotted my fingers in his soft silky hair, as I kissed him back.

"You don't have to be so protective though, you know I love you." I told Justin while he was kissing around my ear. 

"I'm just protecting what's mine." Justin said. 

That was the first time he had ever called me his. I guess I was his but I never really thought of it that way until he said it.

"You know you really don't belong to someone until you're married." I explained to Justin while kissing his cheek and walking over to the window. Before I could even make it over there Justin picked me up bridal style causing me take make a small gasp. 

"Don't worry we'll get married someday." Justin promised me with a smile on his face. 

I smiled at Justin. I've really fell hard for him. 

****** 

The next morning we we're already in Chicago. Jazz and I we're excited to go shopping there. 

"Justin, Jazz and I are going shopping!" I told Justin as I was grabbing my purse. 

"I'll go with you." Justin said. 

"Justin, we're fine going alone!" Jazz whined. 

"I'm not letting Zara go by herself." Justin told Jazz. 

"Justin we'll stay together Zara and I." Jazz rolled her eyes. 

"Please Justin." I pleaded. 

"Fine just be back soon." Justin mumbled as we walked out the door. 

Jazz then did a happy dance while we we're by ourselves. The cool part was that Jazz got a car to drive while we're on tour so we didn't have to worry about getting a ride. 

"Finally we get to go shopping!" Jazz practically squeaked in excitement as we drove off. 

Jazz and I have now been shopping for two hours. I was shocked that Justin hasn't even called or texted to see how I was. It was nice for him not to be on me for once though. 

"Why do you let my brother control you?" Jazz asked me as we we're looking at purses in Forever 21. 

"I don't let Justin control me." I mumbled as I was looking at the price tag on one of the purses. Holy cow fifty bucks for that purse?! I quickly put the purse back and watched Jazz look at purses. 

"Yes you do!" Jazz told me as she picked up the fifty dollar purse I was holding. 

"Ok I know he's a little possessive-" 

"Zara he's the most possessive man on the planet!" Jazz cut in. 

"Jazz you're over reacting." I rolled my eyes as we walked over to the registers. Jazz ended up buying me the purse and a new skirt which did not make me happy at all. 

"Just please don't let my brother rule you're life." Jazz pleaded me as she grabbed her credit card from her purse.  

After that little chat about Justin I quickly changed the subject to where we we're planning on going shopping in London, England. I was extremely excited about going to London. I've only seen pictures of it but it looks beautiful.  

"In London we should go to one of those telephone booths!" Jazz laughed as we we're slurping our smoothies. 

"Oh my God that would be so cool!" I agreed with Jazz. After Jazz took a photo of our smoothies she started glaring at someone. 

"Jazz, who are you glaring at?" I whispered to her? 

"You're boyfriend." Jazz whispered back.  

Jazz then quickly grabbed my hand and towed me to the other side of the mall until we reached Glam Shoes (Place I made up).  

"What was that for?" I asked Jazz while trying to catch my breath. 

"I didn't want Justin to ruin our fun." Jazz said also out of breath. Before we walked into Glam Shoes we took a couple of deep breaths.  

As I was trying on a pair of heels that Jazz insisted I should try on I decided to try to walk in them. After about ten steps I finally got the hang of them until I tripped over a piece of carpet and into someone's arms. 

"Are you okay babe?" I heard Justin's voice ask me? 

"Justin." I gasped.  

"You okay Zara?" Jazz started to ask then gasped when she saw Justin also.  

Justin then gave me a grin.  

"What are you doing here?" Jazz snapped at Justin obviously not taking it to well. 

"I started getting lonely." Justin told us while snaking his arms around my waist. 

"I missed you to Justin, but this is a girls outing." I tried to explain to Justin. 

"I'll make a deal with you can hang out with Jazz for the rest of the day and tomorrow just me and you." Justin whispered in my ear. 

"Okay." I whispered back in Justin's ear and continued shopping with Jazz.